Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Thread: **Tizzy's Trip to the MOON report**

User Info Menu

Re: **Tizzy's Trip to the MOON report**

Hey Tizz, you just light up the world! Even your name makes me smile! I will never forget the first time I really spoke to you, it was at Seasplash, at a webcast. You came up to me with that cute Tizzy face and asked "Did someone ask me a question?" So damn funny! Your trip report is hilarious you just write as you speak and it's a breath of fresh air! It is lovely to reminisce, yet once again, as the memories we all made are worth thinking about again and again, and will never, ever leave us. Can't wait for the next chapter, don't take too long! ♥
    Rise early, treat everyday as though it's your last and your last day as it's your first.

User Info Menu

Drumma - Just awesome to hear from you again! The majority of the turtles are shooting for the last weekend of April to the first weekend of May 'cause we could basically own Catcha that week, the week before the Boardie Bash was problematic. Many are going to try to get in a day or two or more early to make the Bash. Sweetie Pie, who will get an extra lil sumpin sumpin the next time I see her, and I won't be able to make it until Saturday the 27th but we're there for 9 days. PM me and I'll try to get you in the loop
    What's so funny 'bout Peace, Love and Understanding?

User Info Menu

Day 1 Cont...

I had put a lot of thought into booking the perfect place for this trip. This was the first time I had ever done anything where $ was not a huge determining factor in where I would stay. Originally this was also going to be my first true “vacation” with a significant other….and I was even married at one point Hahahahaha (That's ok, I'll romance my damn self LOL) Point is, all of that did play a part in the booking of the Moon Cottage at Catcha. First I was hoping to book Sagi (for the outdoor shower with a view) but since Minja is always bogarting that shiz, no such luck LOL. (JK girl you know I just playin and I was so happy how it worked out) Anyways, I had scoured the internet trying to find good pictures and video of the Moon. It sounded to be exactly what i was hoping to find. Now as we walked past the security post at Catcha, I was really excited to check out my home for the next 5 days, and we were joking around about how I ended up here. It was dark by this time so I could not yet see much of the surrounding beauty that IS Catcha Falling Star.....but when she led me through the back side of the porch and on into the cottage itself, I was beside myself. Felt like I was dreaming. “Oh…my goodness….” Is what I think I said…about all I could say. Let me explain ok. I know this isn’t the lap of luxury… in my humble opinion it’s better. I’ve never stayed anywhere like it in my life, and it was just amazing to me.

I think she was trying to explain something or point me in the direction of Ivans etc….but she saw that I wasn’t hearing a word, laughed an told me we’d chat tomorrow Lol Honestly I was overwhelmed by it, I don’t really know how to explain why. She made me feel very much at home. In fact I would have never left if it was up to me.

Once I was alone I looked around the Moon. When you first walk in you enter a living area/ kitchen. It’s not a full functioning kitchen for anyone looking for information…but it is equipped with a full size fridge, microwave, etc. I don’t know why you would ever want to cook anyways, when you have Ivans next door. There is comfy seating and a T.V. but I never really spent any time there. There was a stereo that I used a lot. You walk up a few steps and in front of you is the bathroom. It’s nice, clean with a nice big shower and a door. Hmmmm, a door? You know what’s on the other side of that door? The oudoor shower is.

Pretty neat

On each side of the bathroom is a bedroom. One has a queen bed (I think) and the other is larger and has two full size beds. Good lord what could I possibly do with all of these? Both rooms have large closets with plenty of drawer space/hanging space if you need it.

I went back outside to check out the porch, have me a smoke. To put it simply...the porch at the Moon Cottage is my favorite place in the whole world….more specifically the day bed. I thought I would be really bummed that I was here alone, but for whatever reason I felt a huge surge of relief and satisfaction while I sat there enjoying my sub sandwich and taking in all the sounds.

I had to quickly snap out of it and get ready to head out to Seastar Inn for the Luciano show/Saturday night webcast. I was already late so I didn’t have much time. I pre-purchased two tickets to the show, so now I had one up for grabs. I called my boy Garth who I met on my first trip. He is a great guy, reliable and safe driver and I also consider him my friend. I asked if he wanted the extra ticket. He was down…said he’d be by in 5 minutes. I tried to pull it together real quick, and started, well, I think I started hiding valuables. More on that later. Lol

Name:  pic 029.jpg
Views: 1165
Size:  37.4 KB
    Last edited by TizzyATX; 10-02-2012 at 03:50 PM.
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

wow, how freaking awesome to have all of Moon, take me to the moon already. I was kinda crying reading your description of how stunned you were. It is like princess in a fairy tale cinderella style. But with a way more down to earth and happening princess, Tizzy! Thanks for continuing your adventure, you and Sweetness are getting me through a rainy cold rough patch here in NYC.

User Info Menu

You're really good at hiding valuables!

Loving your report, Tiz

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by spottycatz View Post
    Hey Tizz, you just light up the world! Even your name makes me smile! I will never forget the first time I really spoke to you, it was at Seasplash, at a webcast. You came up to me with that cute Tizzy face and asked "Did someone ask me a question?" So damn funny! Your trip report is hilarious you just write as you speak and it's a breath of fresh air! It is lovely to reminisce, yet once again, as the memories we all made are worth thinking about again and again, and will never, ever leave us. Can't wait for the next chapter, don't take too long! ♥
    I love SPOTTYCATZ!! I'm so glad y'all were along for this ride....wish we never had to get off. I think of you often <3 I so wish I could remember every conversation, every joke...please if anything pops into your head add it to the report!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by irieworld View Post
    wow, how freaking awesome to have all of Moon, take me to the moon already. I was kinda crying reading your description of how stunned you were. It is like princess in a fairy tale cinderella style. But with a way more down to earth and happening princess, Tizzy! Thanks for continuing your adventure, you and Sweetness are getting me through a rainy cold rough patch here in NYC.
    Honestly, I wasn't gonna admit it but I totally teared up when I saw it. LOL It really was like a dream and it just gets better!!! haha Rain + Cold is the worst...hunker down!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by marley9808 View Post
    You're really good at hiding valuables!

Loving your report, Tiz
    HAHAHAHA You know me babay
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

It's Tizzy Tyme!!!!!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Party Time! Excellent!

hahahahaha

waaatup Vince!?!?
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

i'm going to call mi fren in Canada tonite and see when we are suppose to link up in April.Would love to make the boardie bash at the end of April.But we got wait to see how the oil is
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Tizzy the next belly flop QUEEN???lmao!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]