Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast

Thread: **Tizzy's Trip to the MOON report**

User Info Menu

Re: **Tizzy's Trip to the MOON report**

I dont know what my exact dates will be in April....but it will include the boardie bash. SO hoping you will be there this time!!! Keep me posted

Not sure i have the necessary surface area to be crowned Queen of the Belly Flop, LOL, but I will 4sure sit my happy a$$ at the judges table and critique yours.
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

LOL,Crazy azz Tizzy!!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

she's too tiny to do a great flop Vince Actually though, Guirigay, though of slighter build than some of the other floppers, pulled off a terrific stunt with all of his accoutrements. So Tizzy if you set your mind to it I am sure you could stun the world with flop antics. I liked your no-holds barred cliff jumping at Samsara from your first ever trip and report.

Tiz I guess I felt your tear-up moment from reading your words about the Moon cuz it got me tearing up. But I am a pushover.

User Info Menu

This is my first post in a while, our previous trip fell through and I was too heartbroken to skull But we are now planning for May 2013, and I just had to say... Gurl, You had me in tears and my hubby laughing at me for crying over a trip report . And we will be looking to book Chicken too! Can't wait to read more!!!

User Info Menu

ha ha another crier. Tizzy ya got us going.

User Info Menu

HA! just wait til you we get to the end...i know I'm gonna have my kleenex handy LOL

PamelaP...I'm excited for ya girl, only I wish that you were planning a month earlier (April is better... come on come on!!). You can find Chicken's contact info on the board somewhere...i guess there is a section where you can get info on different drivers. Good man
    Stir IT UP

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marley9808 View Post
    Lol, that's Ricky....Chicken's son. He had a big crush on Tizzy.....but then again, who doesn't?
    I may have to use the services of Chicken...just so I can get a peek, lol! I can see why he does have a crush

User Info Menu

I was about to say...."bet Kaycee rides on chickens magic bus next time too"!!!!

Hahahahahaha

Thanks mama
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

So Tiz, you care to elaborate on the outdoor shower a little more?

User Info Menu

Our dates are flexible at this point, lol. And I have a notebook going already... Jotting down little gold nuggets here and there. Peeped your first report. Gurl, you are too Much! Hilarious! Love It!