Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 253031323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: **Tizzy's Trip to the MOON report**

User Info Menu

Re: **Tizzy's Trip to the MOON report**

Where are Marley and Clarity hiding out they haven't posted. Would you take your kids to Jamaica or are they too young now? Nice you've posted the photos here.

User Info Menu

The beach pictures are funtastic. You rock that bathingsuit. Hope you are having as much enjoyment reliving your experience as we are. Thank you so much for sharing.

User Info Menu

What???????? No!!!!!!!!!!! So sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

I know, I hate this. But it's ok...really. We made it a year 1/2, and had some of the best times. I'll always be thankful for that, but turns out there are obstacles that are simply bigger than me, bigger than 2000 miles... I hope it was the right choice. Who knows what will happen down the road...

Jon is very special to me. I reckon he always will be...

Finishing this trip report, I guess, is my way of closing that door. For now at least
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    Where are Marley and Clarity hiding out they haven't posted. Would you take your kids to Jamaica or are they too young now? Nice you've posted the photos here.
    While I can't give a definite answer as to why they haven't been posting....I can tell you that they both seem to be doing fine. Clarity and her hubby have been doing some traveling and might actually have an opportunity to relocate. Not sure on the details or if that's finalized. but my fingers are sure crossed for them.

I would and absolutely plan on taking my kids next time. It would be a HUGE change and totally different kind of trip of course but I know they would love it as much as I do, and I look forward to experiencing Negril from a different angle.
    They are 6 and 8. I don't think they're too small but I would have more needs as far as amenities go...

Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by *vi* View Post
    The beach pictures are funtastic. You rock that bathingsuit. Hope you are having as much enjoyment reliving your experience as we are. Thank you so much for sharing.

Just about got some more ready to post...
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Day 6 - Canoe Webcast

For hours, we’ve been admiring dark rain clouds rolling in but they’ve decided to open up on us now. All ready to head up the road to Canoe for the Webcast. Booger’s little light bulb had gone off and he scheduled with Vincent to give us a ride from the beach up to Canoe. He’s still patting himself on the back for that one and it’s like a tradition now. Good thinkin dude.

Water taxis…much cooler than redplates.

We fire one up. Vincent fires up the boat….and we’re off to a boardie party.

Name:  BeFunky_null_14.jpg
Views: 633
Size:  91.2 KB

Since Jon is the birthday boy, the captain lets him take control and drive the boat. Vincent and Roger are good guys. You oughtta go out with them if you ever get a chance…

Name:  Jon and Vincent.jpg
Views: 656
Size:  90.6 KB

CHEEEEESE

Name:  Sandie - boat.jpg
Views: 630
Size:  96.4 KB

Name:  Me - boat.jpg
Views: 644
Size:  78.3 KB

Name:  BeFunky_Guys boat.jpg
Views: 648
Size:  97.6 KB

Me and Jon took a stab at a Redstripe ad of our own Woooohoo....haven't got a response from them yet. lol

Name:  jizzy boat.jpg
Views: 601
Size:  94.0 KB

Name:  Sandie Roger.jpg
Views: 621
Size:  92.4 KB

Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Loving this report,keep them coming Tizzy!!

User Info Menu

Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez!!!

Webcast in full swing and everyone’s having a great time! I mean REALLY good. All smiles and laughs. The steel drum band has managed to set up on the narrow patio in order to stay dry. You think a little rain is gonna stop this?

NUH UH!!! Especially not IndyCindy, who was dancing her heart out in the sand. I love this woman, how can you not?!?

Name:  Cindydancing.jpg
Views: 603
Size:  85.5 KB

Had the opportunity to put some new faces/names to familiar boardie names. I love this! The band is awesome, this is my very first canoe webcast. Stan took the “stage” which is always a pleasure as many of you know, but today there was a magical moment when Mr.Spottycatz joined him in song. That will always stick out in my mind.

Name:  webcast stan and steve.jpg
Views: 612
Size:  96.8 KB

Meanwhile, Booger has arranged with the girl at the bar (I forget her name but she’s adorable), to surprise Jon with some cake and a song. Remember what I told u about our Boog.....always making sure his friends are having fun.

The look on Jon's face was priceless when she came out with the cake and the steel drum band played Happy Bday….then as she got closer and he realized what they had used as a candle he looked extra amused... Gotta love the innovation. No candle? NO PROBLEM

Name:  jon bday 4).jpg
Views: 615
Size:  74.7 KB

Name:  jon bday 3.jpg
Views: 587
Size:  63.5 KB

Name:  jon bday 5.jpg
Views: 591
Size:  64.0 KB

This was a fun afternoon spent connecting with new friends. Sharing laughs. Good times.

Name:  jon bday webcast.jpg
Views: 646
Size:  60.1 KB

Name:  webcast 2.jpg
Views: 610
Size:  81.7 KB

Finally got a chance to really check out Rob’s webcast operation….pretty freaking cool ya’ll. If you’ve never made it to one you should put it on your To-do list. I wish I had a home computer so I could log in and watch from home, and chat. One day.
    Rob, thank you, your work is appreciated (and envied haha). Always a great time…and I’m always looking forward to the next.

Name:  Webcast6.jpg
Views: 591
Size:  83.7 KB

Good view, good food, good drinks, good company. BLESS UP

Name:  Webcast7.jpg
Views: 600
Size:  93.5 KB

Name:  webcast8.jpg
Views: 596
Size:  90.1 KB

Last edited by TizzyATX; 08-21-2013 at 04:43 PM.
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

hey tiz - i took my son to jamaica the first time when he was less than a year --- he's 17 now ---i found out all he needed in negril was some beach toys and a friend - now he has friends that are shouting to him out the car window at Sangsters (rolleyes lol)

we did Sunset Beach Montego Bay for 4 nights one time --- there's a water park on site and LOADS of kid activities --- there's also an adult area so you don't get run over by kids all day --- although i must admit the kids were pretty contained - they run specials where kids are free sometime - 4 to a room - good mix of Jamaicans and tourists stay there so there is some jamaican food every day

after those 4 nights --- i was BORED to death and was happy to have a few more nights in Negril