Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 263132333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: **Tizzy's Trip to the MOON report**

User Info Menu

Re: **Tizzy's Trip to the MOON report**

Hey Tizbit,
    I have the perfect place to take your kiddos too. Hint, Hint

User Info Menu

We take our daughter to Negril with us every year and she loves it. Stay at a small hotel on the beach. We are taking her to Isla Mujeres, Mexico for the second time in November. Sometimes she gets confused and just says when are we going to "Jamexico".

User Info Menu

ahhh to have little people that are your responsibility.... i believe in your report you called them thing 1 and thing 2... too cute... i do remember reading on a few hotel sites that kids under 12 free... lmao.... mini tizzies i can only imagine...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by booger View Post
    Hey Tizbit,
    oh yeah theres this place kids love in California too... that kids LOVE maybe you've heard of it... we call it DISNEYLAND...lol

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Beebeluv View Post
    oh yeah theres this place kids love in California too... that kids LOVE maybe you've heard of it... we call it DISNEYLAND...lol
    True, which is close to my house......

Been there done that, she knows what I'm talking about. I'm just nudging her to push the button.

Ms Funsize,
    just do it....l.

User Info Menu

Yes Tizzy..there's a great chemical brothers song(galvanize) -the main lyric is "PUSH THE BUTTON"....I know a few women who actually raised there kids there...Your a responsible mom-you'll
    have no problems sorting it out ...Would be a great experience seeing other part of the world..
    " Ones destination is never a place, but rather a new way of looking at things." (Henry Miller)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Seveen View Post
    hey tiz - i took my son to jamaica the first time when he was less than a year --- he's 17 now ---i found out all he needed in negril was some beach toys and a friend - now he has friends that are shouting to him out the car window at Sangsters (rolleyes lol)

we did Sunset Beach Montego Bay for 4 nights one time --- there's a water park on site and LOADS of kid activities --- there's also an adult area so you don't get run over by kids all day --- although i must admit the kids were pretty contained - they run specials where kids are free sometime - 4 to a room - good mix of Jamaicans and tourists stay there so there is some jamaican food every day

after those 4 nights --- i was BORED to death and was happy to have a few more nights in Negril
    Haha, I bet you were. I think we would stick with non-AI, because like you said they will be happy with sand, surf, and some shovels and buckets. Only thinking I would need a kitchenette...

Then again that "kids stay free" has a nice ring to it lol

Hey Tizbit,
    You're peer pressure is outta control Boog....and its NO fair cause you know it's too soon for me. Have you already booked it??

Quote Originally Posted by heater View Post
    We take our daughter to Negril with us every year and she loves it. Stay at a small hotel on the beach. We are taking her to Isla Mujeres, Mexico for the second time in November. Sometimes she gets confused and just says when are we going to "Jamexico".
    That is super cute

ahhh to have little people that are your responsibility.... i believe in your report you called them thing 1 and thing 2... too cute... i do remember reading on a few hotel sites that kids under 12 free... lmao.... mini tizzies i can only imagine...
    You should see 'em Beebe, Thing 1 is literally a shrunk down version of me to a T, only she's catching up real quick so I have to put the fear in her now!!! lololol

True, which is close to my house......

Been there done that, she knows what I'm talking about. I'm just nudging her to push the button.

Ms Funsize,
    just do it....l.
    I do wanna come out sometime soon and take the kids to Disneyland (some of us havent been Boog )

BUt yes I do know what he's talking about...and it's likely I'll cave at the last minute lol

Quote Originally Posted by suzengrace View Post
    Yes Tizzy..there's a great chemical brothers song(galvanize) -the main lyric is "PUSH THE BUTTON"....I know a few women who actually raised there kids there...Your a responsible mom-you'll
    have no problems sorting it out ...Would be a great experience seeing other part of the world..
    Suzengrace you are not helping me ward off the peer-pressure!! LOL I'm just dying for them have that experience. I've tried to imagine living and raising kids in Jamaica. I don't think Negril would be the place though....
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

one last comment about kids in Jamaica --- let me tell you there is a different level of respect when they're with you --- the hustler's don't hustle --- or if they do -- I say - hey i'm with my kid respect --- I also had a chance to meet other Jamaican mothers - play with their kids and you'll be surprised how many kids are around --- you don't notice them so much when you travel single

never needed a kitchenette (frig maybe) - box food - kid was too excited to eat lol - had to learn to feed him when he was hungry - not at mealtimes --- now he did want to eat everything that walked up the beach --- the fruit lady Gem being his favorite or was it the cotton candy man - lol

User Info Menu

Tiz,
    It's booked and I'm expecting you and the munchkins to go. And I'm not asking.......

dammit

User Info Menu

oh damn.