Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Thread: Trip report sept 1-14, including pelicanbar, etc

User Info Menu

Re: Trip report sept 1-14, including pelicanbar,catcha,legends,samsara,pubcrawl,etc..

everyone looking, is rina doing something crazy? i don't see her or larry, I do see NYCGirl....Name:  DSCF0329.jpg
Views: 1588
Size:  91.7 KBName:  DSCF0330.jpg
Views: 1522
Size:  92.0 KB

heres rob, then look back at mi yard, back up the drive all taken from the deck at swordfish...Name:  DSCF0331.jpg
Views: 1563
Size:  90.7 KBName:  DSCF0332.jpg
Views: 1579
Size:  97.8 KBName:  DSCF0333.jpg
Views: 1561
Size:  96.3 KB

here is an interesting fella, matt...he has his friend elvis...elvis is the bus leader, I think...I also see a razorback in the pic...what a view from a likkle bar on the corner, huh? another place I have never been and prob never would have....thanks to the crawl, and the crew, and the rest of the folks involved...here;s to us!!!!Name:  DSCF0334.jpg
Views: 1570
Size:  83.9 KB

time to go and they have to round me up, last one on the bus..

next stop
    Name:  DSCF0340.jpg
Views: 1551
Size:  95.7 KB
    2009 trip http://www.negril.com/cgi-bin/discus.cgi?pg=prev&topic=196641&page=272185

2010 halloween---no TR

trip 2012
    http://negril.com/forum/showthread.php/5589-Trip-report-sept-1-14-including-pelicanbar-catcha-legends-samsara-pubcrawl-etc

trip 2013
    http://negril.com/forum/showthread.php/8323-gettin-my-groove-on-quot-TRIP-report-quot-boardie-bash-style-april21-may11-2013

.trip 2014
    http://negril.com/forum/showthread.php/11962-Trip-report-Boardie-Bash-2014-best-trip-yet

User Info Menu

Re: Trip report sept 1-14, including pelicanbar,catcha,legends,samsara,pubcrawl,etc..

CoCo la Palm has a HOT HOT TUB ! Had to put one toe in at a time! I was PINK when we got out~ LOL
    Great pictures.......Fun Times~~~
    Oh and SHIELDS Jim and I really enjoy staying there. It was our FIRST place to stay in Jamaica, so it will always be SPECIAL to us.
    You know the up-stairs deck, well Jim and I had a WONDERFUL Valentines dinner up there all by our selfs.........:0.....xoxo
    Last edited by Jim-Donna; 10-05-2012 at 08:11 AM. Reason: forgot shields...
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

I will be at CCLP in a couple of weeks and have been there before it was truly rainy season. I didn't realize they had a hot tub. This is an exciting surprise...where is it located?

User Info Menu

Coco's hot tub is behind the courtyard swimming pool towards the street. It's pretty well hidden by lush foliage.

"Don't be no cloud on a sunny day" - Volkswagen's "Get Happy" Super Bowl ad

User Info Menu

great pictures groove! i can't believe i haven't been to negril in 2 years

User Info Menu

Glad to see some Hawgs and Dawgs here! Some new rivals for my Tigers. Love your updates so far. That second bar on the crawl looks like a place I may dig. Can't wait to see your bit on the Pelican Bar, we're planning that trip for our next reach.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Seveen View Post
    great pictures groove! i can't believe i haven't been to negril in 2 years
    Hi Seveen,

I haven't been in two years this month and I'm going back October 23rd. I am truly beside myself.

Keep smiling,
    Tranquilitygurl

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ti2m View Post
    Coco's hot tub is behind the courtyard swimming pool towards the street. It's pretty well hidden by lush foliage.
    Wow, I am too excited!!!! Thanks, if I can't find on my own, I will definitely ask someone.

Keep smiling,
    Tranquilitygurl

User Info Menu

Yep tucked away from prying eyes
    Name:  Oct-Nov 2010 Jamaica 25th Anniversary 027.jpg
Views: 1840
Size:  99.2 KB
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

Yes, that is a beautiful picture. Thanks so much for the information.

Keep smiling,
    Tranquilitygul