Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: ~~ Sweetness Trip Report - Bentley's PART THREE (lol) so good needs three parts

User Info Menu

Red face ~~ Sweetness Trip Report - Bentley's PART THREE (lol) so good needs three parts

more later but have to say how truly blessed I am to get the surprise visit from Booger/Pooper this reach. Every moment we spent felt like we have know each other years and I have to tell you these are two standup human beings. Booger a real man and gentleman and Sandie the kindest heart and beauty that just oozes from her. You guys know how I feel about you but again I love you.

Name:  041.jpg
Views: 443
Size:  29.6 KB
    Name:  057.jpg
Views: 436
Size:  40.6 KB
    Name:  035.jpg
Views: 439
Size:  26.5 KB
    Name:  059.jpg
Views: 440
Size:  33.5 KB
    Name:  069.jpg
Views: 433
Size:  38.9 KB
    Name:  071.jpg
Views: 435
Size:  28.0 KB
    Name:  072.jpg
Views: 428
Size:  31.1 KB
    Name:  073.jpg
Views: 373
Size:  26.0 KB
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Re: ~~ Sweetness Trip Report - Bentley's PART THREE (lol) so good needs three parts

Great stuff Sweetness, so many photos that make me smile.
    What's so funny 'bout Peace, Love and Understanding?

User Info Menu

Re: ~~ Sweetness Trip Report - Bentley's PART THREE (lol) so good needs three parts

Wonderful stuff Sweetness ... Thanks for the on sight stuff.

NOW GO GET THAT MAN OF YOURS!!!

You never see it coming ... and the next thing you know ... UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

User Info Menu

Great pics, Sweetness! I'm so excited for you and your trip to Kingston. I'll be sending good vibes your way.

User Info Menu

Those are some attractive people... great pics!!!

User Info Menu

A whole bunch of awesomeness!!! Beautiful
    Jamaica Bound!

User Info Menu

Love all ya'll. You and Sandie look so beautiful, I wanna frame that photo....seriously can you email it to me?
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Wishing you the best of luck tomorrow!!! Sent you a PM (more like a chapter,lol)
    [url=http://daisypath.com]