Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Negril Love Story

User Info Menu

Re: Negril Love Story

wuv, tru wuv, wiw fowow you foweva...

So tweasure your wuv.

It's wike that dweam wifin a dweam...
    What's so funny 'bout Peace, Love and Understanding?

User Info Menu

Wonderful news. I am very happy for you both.
    [http://daisypath.com]

User Info Menu

Congratulations to you both Sweetness! Though I don't really know you, my impression of you is such that I couldn't imagine this story turning out any other way. I do believe that when it matters most, good things happen to good people. Your story is the kind that helps me keep that faith. Take a deep breath and enjoy this very special time!

User Info Menu

Oh Sweetness! Your smiles say everything. So very happy for you and your beloved. Faith and love will always perservere and you two are the epitome of that truth. Mazel Tov!

And Guirigay - Princess Bride is probably the most perfect reference - now there's a love story!!

User Info Menu

As everything else has been written, November 3rd has to be the Wedding Day, witnessed by turtles (some anyway) !! ♥ Congratulations Tarra and Kevin, today is the first day of the rest of your lives together ♥
    Rise early, treat everyday as though it's your last and your last day as it's your first.

User Info Menu

Awesome news, Sweetness!!!!! So sooo thrilled for you and Kevin! Now go show that man some Texas!

User Info Menu

I'm so happy for your Sweetness....many blessings for your future lives together.......BTW: love this picture of you two !!!!
    " Ones destination is never a place, but rather a new way of looking at things." (Henry Miller)

User Info Menu

Congratulations! I have traveled that road , so know just how you feel!

User Info Menu

i met you at the boardie bash at canoe in april...so happy for you...congratulations!

User Info Menu

Yay! I'm so happy for you!