Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Airport transfers - who do you use?

User Info Menu

Re: Airport transfers - who do you use?

I have been using Rocky's Tours & Taxi for 8-9- years now. Always reliable service and never a problem.

User Info Menu

Hussyband..I've been using Tim Air for years too (started in late '80's when it was $50 a person each way) but they have raised their prices way too much. Yes their planes have gotten to level that is questionable...I'm was waiting to see some duck tape in places. That said....I found that Intl Air Link flies that same route too...at $75.00 (solo with resevervations) so I used them for my return this past March. Bigger & very air worthy planes too! I be making my arrangements for Feb. '13 by Jan 1st. www.intlairlink.net reservations...(876)940-6660

User Info Menu

I used Cool Joe last year. They were awesome. We lost a bag between the airport and Negril and he was willing to drive back to the airport to find it (as it turned out it was stuck under a seat). Customer service is #1.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rooster View Post
    Hussyband..I've been using Tim Air for years too (started in late '80's when it was $50 a person each way) but they have raised their prices way too much. Yes their planes have gotten to level that is questionable...I'm was waiting to see some duck tape in places. That said....I found that Intl Air Link flies that same route too...at $75.00 (solo with resevervations) so I used them for my return this past March. Bigger & very air worthy planes too! I be making my arrangements for Feb. '13 by Jan 1st. www.intlairlink.net reservations...(876)940-6660
    I have never used them, but at that price I may give it a go. The last time I was in a Timair puddle jumper, it was just too much for me to handle... I am the guy who wants to skydive, and I have no problem with heights, but that plane scared me.

User Info Menu

What's the total price, tax & fees in, per person?

Quote Originally Posted by rooster View Post

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jambarney View Post
    We've used Kenny dozens of times and would definitely recommend him.

Kenny has provided reliable, safe transportation to and from the airport for not only my wife and I but also my child and my mother as well as family friends we've talked into traveling and introduced to Kenny over the phone or email.

Additionally we have used Kenny for day adventures to the falls, sight seeing, or shopping at other spots thru out the island as wells as nights out to parties that were miles and miles off the usual tourist path. Not only did Kenny make sure we were safe but also that we had an incredible good time and never taken advantage of price wise. The guy is awesome and will go to incredible lengths to take care of his clients.

To us his customer service is absolutely incredible, his personality loveable, and his prices a bargain.

We started out as customers but are now proud to say that Kenny has become a dear family friend.

Kenny can be reached at xxxxx (contact information removed pending confirmation of legal red plate status).

Jamb

Kenny is legally licensed through JUTA.

User Info Menu

Does not mean he has a redplate trhough.
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

It's Rocky for us... His service was wonderful. His smile is heartwarming, and when I got stung by that stingray while on our tour with him, the care and concern he showed me let me know how much he cares for the people in his vehicle. Even though he didn't drive us back to the airport (another one of his drivers did) he met us there just to check on me and give me hugs before coming home... made me cry even harder!

You never see it coming ... and the next thing you know ... UNCONDITIONAL LOVE