Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ~~ Sweetness MINI Trip Report - Catcha NEW ROOMS - WOWZA

User Info Menu

~~ Sweetness MINI Trip Report - Catcha NEW ROOMS - WOWZA

Lots of inquiries and info being posted about the new rooms as Catcha Falling Star. Andrea gave me tour of the outside and I was blown away. The quality of work and strength is amazing. Snapped some shots to drive everyone crazy......outstanding view and perfect spot for this new bldg.

I think Booger and Sandie went inside so they can share about that and mabye the view from the second floor veranda which has to be breathtaking.

Name:  096.jpg
Views: 500
Size:  51.4 KB
    Name:  098.jpg
Views: 511
Size:  35.6 KB
    Name:  099.jpg
Views: 501
Size:  31.8 KB
    Name:  100.jpg
Views: 506
Size:  40.2 KB
    Name:  101.jpg
Views: 481
Size:  22.8 KB
    Name:  102.jpg
Views: 483
Size:  41.1 KB
    Name:  104.jpg
Views: 412
Size:  30.7 KB
    Name:  105.jpg
Views: 479
Size:  35.5 KB
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Re: ~~ Sweetness MINI Trip Report - Catcha NEW ROOMS - WOWZA

ck out those beautiful wood french doors with side windows......right next to the Capricorn room. The gardens are so lush and huge......best gardens anywhere......more to come.
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Thanks for the pics Sweetness! Any idea if the new rooms will have a fridge? Website just says tv, microwave, toaster & coffee maker... Can't wait to see pics of the inside once they're done

User Info Menu

oh they will have fridges.....CFS is top end all the way and I think all units have full fridges.
    They look ready to decorate but not sure what up inside.....they are sooooo cool.
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Sweetness, your ticker says you've been there 18 days and counting. Most of us only dream of being able to stay that long .... Are you settling in???

User Info Menu

yes mon feels like ome.......here until at least this weekend maybe longer
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

OMG Sweetness... I'm so excited! I'm in Coral in April & this just makes my anxiousness even more anxious! Thanks for these pics!!!!

You never see it coming ... and the next thing you know ... UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

User Info Menu

Garysteph, is Coral the new downstairs room? We're in the new upstairs one.
    Rise early, treat everyday as though it's your last and your last day as it's your first.

User Info Menu

Yep, Coral is downstairs! My husband wanted the upstairs, and I loved that the description of the downstairs said lay in the bed and see the ocean. If that's the case, I may never leave the room! It was hard to commit to that money b/c we had Gemini II booked, but oh well! Y'all just try not to stomp too hard

I just looked thru the pics again and again and again! OMG I wanna be there so bad!
    Last edited by garysteph1018; 10-17-2012 at 04:05 AM.

You never see it coming ... and the next thing you know ... UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

User Info Menu

So we will be your noisy upstairs neighbors then. No complaints to management please.
    Rise early, treat everyday as though it's your last and your last day as it's your first.