Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's the SPICIEST -- and (mabye) the best -- food you've ever tasted in Negril?

User Info Menu

Re: What's the SPICIEST -- and (mabye) the best -- food you've ever tasted in Negril?

Quote Originally Posted by shooter1 View Post
    Biggas in Green Island is the Hottest I have had followed by Bourbon beach. The escovitch fish at Sunbeach burnt my mouth last month.It was good though, and Sophie said, sometime peppa hot and sometime not. I said BS! It's always hot.
    Quote Originally Posted by marley9808 View Post
    So far for me, Biggas is some of the spiciest AND best (both chicken and pork) I have had

Get double the beer that you think you need. I was sticking my tongue out the window once after I ran out of beer. I made the mistake of drenching the bird and paid for it. LOL

User Info Menu

Re: What's the SPICIEST -- and (mabye) the best -- food you've ever tasted in Negril?

My two "nose-running, sweat inducing" favorites are the jerk pork at Red Dragon and the escovich fish at Sun Beach.

User Info Menu

The "hottest" food I've had in Negril, by far, is the Mountain Pepper Shrimp at Kuyaba. The waitress should ask you if you want it "original". Just be sure to move the slices of Scotch Bonnet off the sauce before you eat it....poor Tamminator thought they were yellow bell pepper slices....!!!!
    "Enjoy Every Sandwich"-Warren Zevon

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RockRobster View Post
    The "hottest" food I've had in Negril, by far, is the Mountain Pepper Shrimp at Kuyaba. The waitress should ask you if you want it "original". Just be sure to move the slices of Scotch Bonnet off the sauce before you eat it....poor Tamminator thought they were yellow bell pepper slices....!!!!
    Ooooo, good call! I had that last trip and it was YUM!