Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: She Repair Man!!!

User Info Menu

She Repair Man!!!

I know there is a little shack that a shoe repair man has in Negril. I think it is next to the gas station close to downtown. Does anyone know if he is still there. I manage a shoe store with a factory in Canada and I found some shoe stretchers that are not very heavy for my suitcase and I really want to donate them to him. And a glue pot and brushes etc. If someone knows if he is still around please let me know. Much appreciated.

Typed this in a hurry.......can u all tell......she repair man!!!

User Info Menu

Re: She Repair Man!!!

I know there is a small shoe repair man heading up the hill towards Red Dragon. He is a real sweetie. I'm sure he would appreciate any item. I always stop in and chat a while when I walk by. I recall in our little town, there were many shoe repair shops. People were always getting shoes resoled, etc. Now, I think we have one. Kind of miss the old days....Every trip, I see something that reminds me of the times I was a child. From the ladies in their Sunday's best with a stylish hat of course, and the pickney in their full dresses and patent leather shoes. Brings a smile to one's face everytime.
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Re: She Repair Man!!!

I'm sure it's the same place. Looking forward to paying him a visit.