Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Fun Holiday Beach Resort

User Info Menu

Fun Holiday Beach Resort

Has anyone ever stayed at the Fun Holiday Beach Resort? Reviews??

User Info Menu

Re: Fun Holiday Beach Resort

Ellen...there's a live webcast happening from Fun Holiday in less than 45 min....you can also get more information from there...
    www.realnegril.com
    Last edited by Bnewb; 10-23-2012 at 11:19 AM.

User Info Menu

Hey Ellen, I have stayed once before at Fun Holiday and I am returning again in 10 days to Fun Holiday! The rooms are basic, a/c works, hot water works, tv works (if you watch any....lol), roomy enough (there were 3 of us to 1 room last time). In my opinion the AI was not worth it unless you like the drinks that they have on the list for AI, I did go AI last time and this time I am not. Not a 5 star......free WIFI worked well in our rooms, right across the road from the JUNGLE, Obviously good enough for me to return!!! We did have one issue last time and it was taken care of right away by the staff! Soon come.
    Can't wait....Negril!,November 2012 for 6th visit.

User Info Menu

Stayed at Fun Holiday last year AI for $90.oo a night double occupancy,could not beat that price for a nice place with a great staff and enough foor and drinks for us when we were there.Close to all kinds of party places and some shopping,we never lacked for anything and if Aqua is open again next door you have a great Rum tasting spot for evening relaxing!!

User Info Menu

I have stayed there several times including not too long ago in August. Did you have specific questions? Like said before its a good value place to stay, basic rooms with ac, hot showers
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Stayed there a few years ago. Great for the price, big room, nice patio. My favorite part was the Easter bunny themed curtains. But really for the price was clean, comfortable, and most importantly everything worked and the one problem we had was fixed right away.

User Info Menu

Stayed there October 6th - we were staying down in town to celebrate my birthday with dinner & beach party and a hotel stay. Room was more than adequate - clean, comfortable, balcony, TV fine, shower/hot water @ $50 for the night. And the staff is really very nice. Made us feel welcome and comfortable.