Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Of all the Negril hotels and eats no longer around, which one do you miss the most?

User Info Menu

Re: Of all the Negril hotels and eats no longer around, which one do you miss the mos

It was the Wharf Club, was it not, with the juke box, not the Yacht Club. I liked the curried chicken and curried goat. I would also buy the smoked fish there. I liked the Sands too, hanging out in a hammock and having a Red Stripe before heading back up to Red Ground and the crib.

User Info Menu

Re: Of all the Negril hotels and eats no longer around, which one do you miss the mos

I have only been visitng Negril since 2006, so Buddy's at Wild Parrot will be missed this year.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jaherring View Post
    23/7
    yes there was a place to remember

User Info Menu

Dr.Bill`s was next to Coco La Palm, before For Real came and went, he served up some of the best eats I have had while in Negril!

User Info Menu

Pirates Cave. Loved the SUnday pig roast

User Info Menu

Rocky Del, Mr. Slice, Pete's on the beach, Serious Chicken, Sundowner Sunday Buffet,Yacht club, Wharf club,
    Last edited by Homegirl; 11-03-2013 at 03:11 PM.

User Info Menu

I miss For Real the most. Still visit Robert and Maureen every year, but their new spot leaves something to be desired.

23/7 holds some of my favorite memories, even though I can't access them due to my state of mind when we visited.

We also had some great times watching football at Aqua.

At least Tony's is still there.
    Coral Cove (Little Bay) '08, Rooms '09, CCLP '10, Sunquest '11, CCLP '12, Palms '13, Fun Holiday '14, Palms and Seastar '15

User Info Menu

Was it called the Boat Bar? I recall a cliff-side restaurant and bar--the bar was in the shape of a boat. It was always empty with loud music, in 1977.

User Info Menu

Pickled Parrot, DeBus and For Real!

User Info Menu

Pickled Parrot, DeBus and For Real.