Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Of all the Negril hotels and eats no longer around, which one do you miss the most?

User Info Menu

Re: Of all the Negril hotels and eats no longer around, which one do you miss the mos

Name:  NEGRIL PALM BEACH 001.jpg
Views: 856
Size:  96.6 KBName:  NPB DINING ROOM 001.jpg
Views: 861
Size:  95.2 KBName:  NEGRIL FEBRRUARY 2007 (3 WKS VACATION) 045.jpg
Views: 840
Size:  94.3 KBName:  NEGRIL FEBRRUARY 2007 (3 WKS VACATION) 046.jpg
Views: 837
Size:  94.9 KBName:  NEGRIL FEBRRUARY 2007 (3 WKS VACATION) 047.jpg
Views: 846
Size:  68.3 KB
    The last three pics were taken the last year Negril Palm Beach was open. Best Hotel, Bar & Breakfast on the beach. The Planter's Punch over the top!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

User Info Menu

Re: Of all the Negril hotels and eats no longer around, which one do you miss the mos

"Zola' s Mother was Erica Jackson, now passed"

we are sorry to hear of her passing, she was a great cook........and person
    I assume Zola and Dino are around W End somewhere ??
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

my friends and fun at Negril Yacht Club!

User Info Menu

23/7
    I met Rob and Lisa and saw my first webcast while being in JA

User Info Menu

wow mi don't know why mi hadn't posted in this thread before.......

the place to eat that I really miss is the "Red Snapper" on the beach......
    they had two different nights when they had the buffets back in the 90's.......
    probably the best seafood mi ever had in Negril......and dat is saying sumthin.......

other places mi miss..........
    "T-Water".....
    next door to T-Water there was the "No Name" Bar......
    "DeBuss"
    "Wharf".....now mi dating myself....
    "Close Encounters" and "Complusion"......lol......lol
    "Yacht Club"
    "Kaisers" oh mon what great concerts......
    "Hurricane Bar" that Pirate had......
    "Fare Flakes Bakery" boy do mi miss dat bakery.....later it was the GSpot.....lol
    "Royal Kitchen" for Ital.......
    "Pee Wees Bar" at the top of Pee Wee Lane....was only open for one season but what a view
    "Ocean Edge" with great drinks and Lobster Pizza
    "Pirates Cave" great snorkeling, $2 Rum&Cokes and the best Pig Roast!
    "Pickled Parrot" was a cool place
    there are more but mi pea brain is empty now......lol

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Mahogany Inn --- got consumed by the ocean

Norm's on the beach

User Info Menu

Name:  pickled.jpg
Views: 642
Size:  93.4 KB

User Info Menu

Marko,
    I forgot about Compulsion.......or SOON COME which was the name first........what a great night you could always have there!!!! Yes I miss it !!!!!

User Info Menu

Ocean Edge and the Pasta place near Sweet Spice, cant remember the name. They had fresh Rasta Pasta.

User Info Menu

Really miss the vibe at this place. Name:  image.jpg
Views: 631
Size:  96.0 KB
    "Knowledge, logic, reason, and common sense serve better than a dozen rule books."
    -- E. Gary Gygax