Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: Of all the Negril hotels and eats no longer around, which one do you miss the most?

User Info Menu

Re: Of all the Negril hotels and eats no longer around, which one do you miss the mos

kaisers!!!! so many GOOD MEMORIES there early 90's when i lived in negril i used to hang with dennis brown there before his wensday nite performances.....RIP DBROWN AND KAISERS CAFE!!

User Info Menu

Re: Of all the Negril hotels and eats no longer around, which one do you miss the mos

What ever happened to Benji's?

User Info Menu

Halzer's had about the best cheeseburger around. Mr. Slice was excellent especally the west end location with the utility spool tables.

User Info Menu

Murphy's fi sure

User Info Menu

T-Water, Pirates cave and Shakey's Pizza.

User Info Menu

Pete's, although was married at Pirates Cave

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Miss B View Post
    White Bird with Mama and Uncle Will
    Miss B,
    If you liked the White Bird, Sis opened a small version of it in the west end. Josselin even gave her the sign from the old resort..

Name:  Sis, Anthony and Campbell with Michael.jpg
Views: 757
Size:  30.8 KBName:  Whitebird.jpg
Views: 733
Size:  33.7 KB
    “One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.”
    ― Bob Marley

User Info Menu

T Water and Rocky Dell hands down!!
    “One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.”
    ― Bob Marley

User Info Menu

Even though we have been going to Jamaica since 1993 (honeymoon), we only made the switch to Negril in 2008, so I cannot comment about the old days, but if something ever happens to the Canoe Bar or the Red Dragon, I am going to be seriously depressed. Would not be a trip without several visits to both!!!

M&M
    Name:  IMG_0120.jpg
Views: 660
Size:  96.7 KB

Name:  Jamaica Oct 2012 126.jpg
Views: 718
Size:  85.0 KB

User Info Menu

I'm glad all the places I've stayed are still there and doing better than ever.

But for restaurants...I also miss the old Boat Bar and Serious Chicken.

I have some fond memories of times at the Yacht Club though I honestly never was that into hanging out there, same with the Pickled Parrot.

Very happy my favorite spot, 3 Dives, is still there and bigger than ever.