Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: Of all the Negril hotels and eats no longer around, which one do you miss the most?

User Info Menu

I enjoyed Rick's in 92 - when you bought your drinks with Beads. Only went once, but with the sunken bar and more rustic Decor, it was a different vibe than it is now.

Yeah, Pickled Parrot...fun.

User Info Menu

IRIE VIBES -- the coolest hangout spot on the beach, always sweet and mellow vibes.... that's what was originally in the place where 23/7 later was. never did like 23/7, always felt a weird grungy kinda vibe there.

and although not a hotel or eatery - i also miss Kaisers Cafe. some of THE BEST SHOWS EVER .....

User Info Menu

Me too!....Kaisers was the BEST!!!....so many early memories of the shows there....lovely times!

User Info Menu

I miss the original Boat Bar. I know the business is still there. I just miss the way it used to be....so close to the water with the swings and all. I'm grateful that the business recovered and rebuilt after the storm.

User Info Menu

Pickled parrot was a blast and enjoyed the food. Mr Slice was great for late night. 23/7 - enjoyed the chicken club sandwich.

User Info Menu

Heartbeat and a small small place right across the street called Dino's and Zolas....
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

Pirate's Cave!
    Are you living, or just existing?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lynntt View Post
    Wow yetta - how could I forger DeBuss? My first new year's eve in Negril - way back when there was live music for free, and no fences - you could just walk the beach from dusk until dawn, from DeBuss to Alfred's to Roots to anyplace that had even a small bandstand...what a time! Kept ending up at DeBuss, which is where we did the countdown. And Rocky's jerk chicken was the best!
    No fences!!!! That was my favorite!! Somehow, I just feel so confined with the fences and blue tarps....like looking at the sea and be able to walk along the beach without going down to a gate.

User Info Menu

T-Water

User Info Menu

T-Water prob 20 times, for a small tip Earl would get you the biggest lobster! Stay in contact with most of the employees now, Pickled Parrot, used to spend the day there, water slide, rope swing, cliff diving, the owner used to light one cigarette with the previous one and that didn't kill him, ...