Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yikes!! 4 Weeks from Today ......

User Info Menu

Yikes!! 4 Weeks from Today ......

We will be getting married on the beach in Negril

Got this tattoo last week to mark the day in stone (or flesh)!

Name:  tattoo.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  37.7 KB

Only 24 more days until we leave. My how time flies.

We have 24 confirmed guests and it is going to be a BLAST!! Band is booked, dinner is booked, airport transfers are booked, can't think of anything else that I need to do.

Very sad that Terry and Janet won't be able to make it ........ but we will be seeing them again I'm sure!

I have yet to finish my September trip report. Mental note ...... next trip take actual notes and don't just expect to remember everything. Need to go through the pictures to refresh my mind and hopefully get started on that again.

Let the countdown begin ...........
    https://www.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/4;10747;126/st/20230508/e/Negril+Bound/dt/-2/k/37c0/event.png

User Info Menu

Re: Yikes!! 4 Weeks from Today ......

Awesome!! Congrats! Enjoy every single minute

User Info Menu

WOOOHOOOOO....looking forward to it!
    With all you have going on....you must be one incredibly organized lady!!!
    Cya both soon!

User Info Menu

Still 5:00 pm? Got my walk by scheduled in TripIt. Is it going to be on the beach? I'm foregoing the pub crawl that day to try to catch a glimpse of your ceremony - let me know if it's out of public view. I noticed we arrive the same day, I'll be on AC out of Toronto, what about you?

User Info Menu

Lisa ....... can't wait to see you guys again!

Thanks Marley, I will definitely be enjoying every minute of it.

Melody, we fly direct from Winnipeg on the 24th, arrive at 2:14. If you arrive around the same time and need transportation to Negril we have booked a bus with Joe Cool ($15 per person) and have lots of room!!

Wedding is at 5:00 right out front on the beach at Cocolapalm.

We were thinking of doing the Pub Crawl on the Friday. You should come then!
    Last edited by rinakim; 10-31-2012 at 12:06 PM.
    https://www.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/4;10747;126/st/20230508/e/Negril+Bound/dt/-2/k/37c0/event.png

User Info Menu

We don't mean to crash your party, but we will be sitting on the beach at Coco @ 5:00pm in 4 weeks.

User Info Menu

Thats SO rad. Congratz to you and your soon to be Mr.

I wanna see a wedding in negril, wish i could crash too haha. Will you share some photos afterwards?

Thanks for sharing, the tattoo looks great. Many Blessings to you
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

I might just be wandering up the beach on one of my beach crawls about that time!
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Maybe we'll have to reserve a wedding crasher section at the bar! Sounds like fun! I'm looking forward to your wedding too! (hope I don't show up in the background of your wedding photos as the annoying tourist picking my nose - or worse!) lol

I've booked the pub crawl for Friday the 30th. Unfortunately we fly home the next day, but don't plan to get too bent out of shape. (neither one of us drink lots, we'll have to enjoy watching everyone else!) Would have liked to arrange a crawl for 26th or 27th (Monday or Tuesday) but would need 5 people and there's only two of us. Anyone from your group interested?

Thanks so much for your transfer bus offer...it sounds wonderful, but we're arriving (hopefully) a couple of hours earlier and our taxi is included in our hotel deal. Let me know if you're going again April 16th, I'm looking for pickup for 12:10 pm.

BTW, no one will hold it against you if you don't take trip report notes on your wedding/honeymoon! But seeing as you have nothing left to do for your wedding, we'd love to read more about your last trip. You're a very good writer!

Last edited by Melody; 10-31-2012 at 10:04 PM.

User Info Menu

Congratulations!!! Hope your day is perfect