Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Flight prices

User Info Menu

Flight prices

I need a little advice....We have been traveling to Negril in February for the last 14 years and have always watched and paid under $500/per ticket. The flight we are looking at right now is at $529/per ticket. Would you just bite the bullet and go over your threshold, or wait just a bit longer to see if they go down. In the past we've always seen them go down, but really nervous we won't see that this year.....Help!
    Are you living, or just existing?

User Info Menu

Re: Flight prices

Which airport? And around what dates?
    Last edited by Prism; 11-02-2012 at 11:04 AM.

User Info Menu

Buy the ticket NOW!!
    http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

try hotwire.com they are under $500.00 ($453.60) thats from mpls on 1/29 to 2/19

User Info Menu

book it, I'd kill for a flight that cheap! Granted I'll only fly non-stop but out of Milwaukee we're over $700 each on Funjet.

User Info Menu

Flight is out of O'hare 2/3-2/17 non-stop. At first it was showing with Frontier, and now this afternoon that price is showing for American. I think I may have to just push the button!
    Are you living, or just existing?

User Info Menu

If you can switch your dates a bit, a nonstop out of Ohare Feb 5 for 7 nights taxes and all is $447 with American.

User Info Menu

we paid a bit over 500 this year as well, flying non stop out of Philly Feb 1

User Info Menu

Prices seem higher this winter, even Atl to MBJ is high both ticket or skymiles