Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: arrival waiting area at MBJ

User Info Menu

arrival waiting area at MBJ

We normally arrive with our friends at Mobay, This year we get in 1:45 minutes before our friends. I know there is one little place outside by the taxi stand or get a Red Stripe and patty. After going 20 or so times I have never paid attention to see it if there is a area to wait for them, have something to eat and maybe some AC.

Trying to decide on wether to wait for them to arrive of just go on to Negril and meet them there. We could get to Negril about the time they arrive in Mobay and have them a drink waiting on them when they arrive in Negril.

Thanks
    Timm

Don't Tread on Me!
    The tree of Liberty needs to be refreshed from time to tim with the "Blood of Tyrants"

User Info Menu

Re: arrival waiting area at MBJ

Thats a tough one, usually as soon as you get out that door you just cant wait to hit the road!
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

We spent 2 hours at that outside bar area one year waiting on some friends from Canada and when they arrived we spent a couple more hours there.Seems the heat isn't all that bad when you get some cold Red Stripes flowing.That was quite the bust ride to Hedo that year!!

User Info Menu

If it were us, we'd head for Negril, and when our friends showed up we'd have had our first swim, have hit Shamrock for supplies, and have the fresh OJ ready for them - or whatever other consumables might seem appropriate.

User Info Menu

Thanks

Pretty much what I thought the answers would be,, We will head straight to Negril and have them a drink waiting!!!
    Timm

Don't Tread on Me!
    The tree of Liberty needs to be refreshed from time to tim with the "Blood of Tyrants"