Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Airport Tranfer Taxi

User Info Menu

Re: Airport Tranfer Taxi

They will make as many stops as you like ....

User Info Menu

Do you have Clives web site?

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Thank You all.. We are thinking of taking a trip to Kingston this year.. Any thoughts on a trip from Negril. Thanks

User Info Menu

Yes they will stop for a drink if you asked.

User Info Menu

Big Ups to Chicken and his Magic Bus! Quite a character who just seems to know everybody. He gave me the slow ride to Negril stopping at the local stands for Soup n Stouts. Took a Mtn tour with him and at most every turn someone was shoutin out Chicken!

User Info Menu

Yes!!! Chicken is the man!

Oh and he always knows who has the best soups! Yum!

User Info Menu

What is the price for 2 people going from MoBay to Negril - no sharing? Also, has any body gone the back way around - how much longer is it than going the main way? What is the price difference in going the back way? Any suggestions on who we can contact would be great.

User Info Menu

We also used Alfred in the past and used Kingsley this year and had great service. He was very good friends with Alfred. His home base is Xtabi. He had great rates too!

http://kingsleystakecaretours.com/

User Info Menu

Adrian Fraser (Freddy). i took him back in sept. through white sands. he is a JUTA driver that costed me $80 found trip. i was not able to stop but Freddy told me that if i book him directly i could do whatever i wnated IE stop any time. he told me to give him a call at 876 772 9026 and he would charge me the same rate. this would cut out the middle man and get him some extra $$$