Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roy's Report - Day 6 - Second Road Trip

User Info Menu

Roy's Report - Day 6 - Second Road Trip

The seas were still very rough and the main dining room was shut down. So we had to enjoy having breakfast right on our lovely veranda.

I could sit on the veranda all day and just watch the ocean.

We hired a local driver to take us a second road trip. First stop was the Negril Lighthouse.

Don't ask me how or why - but I made the climb to the top. The last section is the toughest. I hate heights and the wind was howling. So... a few photos and a minute of video - and get me back down!!! This one is looking back at Catcha.

User Info Menu

Re: Roy's Report - Day 6 - Second Road Trip

You can really tell how much the wind is up from the photo from the top of the lighthouse. Wow!! Loving following along on your journey!!
    Looking forward to our next visit to beautiful Jamaica! See you soon!!

User Info Menu

Second stop was Just Natural for lunch.

One sister took us around the garden to show us all the plants, herbs, and fruits they grow.

I like how they make the furniture out of whatever they have on hand.

We enjoyed a terrific lunch and got a picture with Theresa.

Wonderful food prepared and served by some wonderful people. I can't recommend this place any higher.

Next, we did a little bit of souvenir shopping at the Sunshine Village Plaza and then back to Catcha.

User Info Menu

Back at Catcha.

This was the night that I was supposed to be surprising my wife with the "100 candles dinner". Unfortunately, the waves were still too much, so we sat on the veranda with a few cocktails and watched the sunset.

Then we went to 3 Dives for dinner. I forgot to take a picture before I ate, but I got a picture of my lobster carcasses.

User Info Menu

That photo of Catcha from the Lighthouse is awesome.
    I think you just convinced me to climb to the top.....I have been to the lighthouse many times, even climbed down that LONG ladder to the sea but as yet have not climbed to the top of the lighthouse! Must do that!

User Info Menu

Loving the day by day report Roy, I have definitly added a couple must do's from reading you TR, View from the lighthouse looks spectacular!!!

User Info Menu

Loving your report!

User Info Menu

That pic from a top the lighthouse is AWESOME!!!!!

I want to do the 100 candles in March but I can't find any link or pics of it?
    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

User Info Menu

Loving all of your posts and pictures!! Looks like you guys are having a ball! Everyday I am looking forward to enjoying your trip with you. Soon come beautiful Negril!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Great reports, gonna def check out Just Natural this trip.
    Trip #59 most of February