Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What would you do?

User Info Menu

What would you do?

If your Hubby left your most important suitcase behind.
    Ok, i put my paws up,it was our second trip to Negril.I am prepared to take any licks i deserve.
    Baloo.

User Info Menu

Re: What would you do?

It wouldn't happen to me, at least not being my husband's fault. I am so protective of my stuff and have to make sure that it is carried to the van when we leave, even if I have to carry it myself. I am a very independent lady...so bottom line...I would have carried it myself and then if something messes up, I only have myself to blame. You can thank my father for that BTW, being his baby girl and no son's..he was wise enough to teach me the importance of independence. So, no hard licks from me!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

What Yetta said. I was the only girl too. I learned from my MOther, the Feminist! You know, I am going to make sure ALL luggage is aboard. Mi no trust a man for dat. Sorry Baloo.
    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

User Info Menu

I have to defend the husband here. Your 5th word in your sentence indicated it was YOUR suitcase. If you didn't want it left behind YOU should have checked. You're married to him. You know how he is!

(BTW......this is half serious/half tongue in cheek)

User Info Menu

Team work is good, but making up is better... I'm sure hubby would be eager to please in paradise...Hmmm?

Happy Travels and may the force/luggage be with you in the future...

SKB!

User Info Menu

Mrs Baloo is innocent."let me tell you the real situation". Normally we have all our bags in the hall so they go straight in the taxi. In this case we had a friend house sit for us and she did not want the hall clogged up considering our son had all his luggage as well. The night before I put 3 cases in the boot of the car and one on the back seat for easy transfer into the taxi.
    Considering it was 5 am and i was in a pre flight befuddled state i just transfered the bags from the boot. When we got to the airport we realised i had left one behind. Me being the vain one i freaked, i thought it was my one i left behind.No time to go back,so i franticly called a pal to pick up the case but could not wake him. Our house sitter was already on her way to work. When we realised it was my wifes i relaxed. Understandly she was not happy.
    Gotta go,more to be revealed later.
    Gotta go,more will be revealed later.

User Info Menu

My wife worked in surgery for years. When a Dr uses sponges during surgery they count and record the number of sponges used inside the patient so they can count and record the number of sponges that come out of a patient.

Maybe you should adopt a similar system! LOL

User Info Menu

Who brings more than one suitcase to Negril anyway! lol
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by poolguywindsor View Post
    Who brings more than one suitcase to Negril anyway! lol
    I can guarantee my sister finds a way to bring at least 3.

User Info Menu

Personally....I'd use/wear whatever I could of his. I know he wouldn't be happy as he's very particular about his shirts. I draw the line at the toothbrush though!