Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seastar Saturday Night

User Info Menu

Seastar Saturday Night

I know that the show at Seastar on Saturday nights is $18 for the buffet, but can you attend without eating at the buffet? If so, how much? Thanks

User Info Menu

Re: Seastar Saturday Night

Yeay I'll be there soo excited

User Info Menu

Don't know, but the buffet is worth it!!!!

User Info Menu

I know that in the past you could. I don't recall the price. If you email Seastar, I'm sure they will give you the info.
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Yes you can, I forget the price, you used to get a drink ticket with a paid admission.
    Trip #59 most of February

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Part of my trip includes a Fri & Sat night at Sea Star....After 5 nts on the beach and will have 3 nts on the cliff. So,no reason to leave Sea Star.The show is already there. Can't wait. Football on the TV's too.......

User Info Menu

Why would you pass on the delicious buffet?
    "Enjoy Every Sandwich"-Warren Zevon

User Info Menu

I should be there tomorow night! Looking forward to it. I've watched the webcast many times. This will be my first "live and in person" viewing. I'll have my laptop with me on this trip. I'm still debating if I should bring it to the show and jump into the chat room.
    Johio

User Info Menu

Johio, Have a wonderful time! When home watching I always wish our boardies would announce themselves or wear nametags at those things, so we know who is who!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Johio View Post
    I should be there tomorow night! Looking forward to it. I've watched the webcast many times. This will be my first "live and in person" viewing. I'll have my laptop with me on this trip. I'm still debating if I should bring it to the show and jump into the chat room.
    Bring it! I take my netbook most times and my kids love it when I GoogleVideoChat them while they are watching the webcast!
    "Enjoy Every Sandwich"-Warren Zevon