Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Farmers Market ??

User Info Menu

Farmers Market ??

Are they still doing the Farmers market on Saturdays, If so where are they setting it up and what time does it open???
    Timm

Don't Tread on Me!
    The tree of Liberty needs to be refreshed from time to tim with the "Blood of Tyrants"

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: Farmers Market ??

Which Farmer's Market are you referring to? The Negril Farmers Market is held on the last Wednesday of each month... there are more details in out Things To Do section!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Rob, would you add to the Web page where it is exactly?

User Info Menu

I thought they were doing a weekly one, guess not. is is not a big problem there are still plenty of places to get fruit. The ladies that set up lane next to Value Master have always had everything we need just thought it would be fun to go to the farmers market.

How about the big market in Sav, I assume that saturday morning is still go to go there??
    Timm

Don't Tread on Me!
    The tree of Liberty needs to be refreshed from time to tim with the "Blood of Tyrants"

User Info Menu

This is not a farmers market but there is a gentleman who has a truck and he comes from the country to Rhodes Hall it use to be on Wed. He has very nice and fresh produce.
    that which does not kill you makes you stronger