Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pumpkin - Catcha Falling Star Gardens

User Info Menu

Smile Pumpkin - Catcha Falling Star Gardens

Pumpkin would just like to say a huge thank you to everyone who was involved in her safe return home after being dognapped.
    She is very happy back at home and does not want another adventure like the one she had. She's gonna stay in her yard where she's happy and healthy and can play all of the time with Bel.
    She sends special big hugs to Lisa and Rob for doing the webcast at De Bar and calling her Mum, to Scott and Janet for looking after her in the car on another occasion and to Carrie for those fabulous pictures that identified her and of course everyone who was actively looking for her on the West End.
    Pumpkin and Bel look forward to seeing all of their treasured friends really soon

User Info Menu

wow what a story--she was dog napped and safely returned? So glad she is ok and happily home!

User Info Menu

Bel n Pumpkin are quite the pair ... hope they dont eat too much pizza :-)

User Info Menu

Let's see a picture of them - we all need happy ending stories these days!

User Info Menu

At the time we certainly did not know who she belonged to....just a wonderful kind dog that we did not mind sharing the back seat with...LOL.
    It was only after Carrie posted a picture that the details came together......We are so glad that she is happily at home again...

User Info Menu

great news!! can't wait to see them again in October..

User Info Menu

For those that never read/heard the story...here's the original story that I wrote on the old board about our sweet Pumpkin....

It turns out she was stolen by a couple of tourist ladies that wanted to 'save a dog' while on vacation.
    We met Pumpkin when she had followed another negril.com boardie from Seastar to the webcast at De Bar. She was super friendly and not scared of anyone at the bar except for (unfortunately) another tourist who thought they should give her a good kick (not cool) and everyone freaked out. At the time we thought she must be from the Seastar area....put her in our car and drove her back.
    The next couple of weeks we kept seeing her around the West End and she would always show up for the De Bar webcasts. The other day...CarrieBean asked about Pumpkin in another thread....posted a pic and that's when we realized there was a good chance this dog was Pumpkin. We called Catcha Gardens...the owner came by to see the dog during the webcast...low & behold...tears in all our eyes...she was Pumpkin!!
    She's home safe & sound now and getting the attention she needs after a few undeserved bumps & bruises after her long adventure.

User Info Menu

You know we love Pumpkin and Bel! I'm glad Pumpkin is sticking around. Hope to see them again in the new year.

Pic of the girls in January.
    Name:  Negril 2011 058.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  93.1 KB

Took a few minutes to figure out how to post a pic, lol.
    Last edited by CarrieBean; 08-11-2011 at 09:10 PM.

User Info Menu

Nice...a happy ending!

User Info Menu

I love Pumpkin. That dog is the cutest darn dog (next to my dog Reggae Irie). I wanted to take Pumpkin home because I thought she and Reggae would make a great doggie couple.

Name:  resized_image.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  14.2 KB

Here is a picture of Pumpkin from january, 2010

Look at that face!