Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Charela Inn?

User Info Menu

Charela Inn?

Any experiences or thoughts about Charela Inn? Also how is the food, is it good enough to do a meal plan there? Bringing my newbie sister and cant really go on the cheap cheap side. LOL

User Info Menu

Re: Charela Inn?

I should add that I dont want to go all-inclusive, my sister would love to but I am paying for both of us. I want her to get a better feel of Negril, not anything gated in. I will be honest in telling you that she is scared to death, which just cracks me up, damn newbie. All thoughts and suggestions welcome.

User Info Menu

We ate there on our last trip in April and I have to say it was the best meal we had in 10 days. I still wouldn't do all inclusive. Too many other good restaurants to go to.
    BTW- how are you doing after your long battle?

User Info Menu

Charela Inn is my favorite place to stay on the beach. It's classy and elegant without being stuffy or pretentious. The food there is really good. At dinner I always order the chef's special of the day and have never been disappointed. With so many other food options going A/I doesn't make sense.
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV Psalm 68:4

User Info Menu

Thanks for the replys. @MoFromMonroe the battle continues......been in stage 4 for a year now, just keep on push'n and taking my chemo, which luckily keeps it at bay for now. I can take breaks from the chemo when needed which I plan to do for my trip. How sweet of you to ask, thank you.

User Info Menu

Keep pushing. There are new breakthroughs all the time. I am also a survivor. Almost 7 years now. I was a stage 3B.

User Info Menu

wow......good for you MoFromMonroe, so wonderful to hear those kind of survival stories, gives me hope.

User Info Menu

charela inn one of the sweetest spots on the beach awesome location

User Info Menu

We have never stayed there but have had many great meals with excellent service. We'll return in Jan-Feb for sure.
    Enjoy

User Info Menu

You will love Charela. The beach is very wide there with a lot of shade.
    After dark, be sure to walk through the garden and smell the night-blooming Jasmine.
    The rooms are very nice and spotless.
    All the food is great, but breakfast is one of the best on the beach. With good service.
    They have homemade ice cream.
    I love Charela - staying again in Feb.