Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sea Star Inn or Catcha Gardens?

User Info Menu

Re: Sea Star Inn or Catcha Gardens?

Yes, it is a great option! But you would be happy with any of the three I honestly believe, all great properties

The only real downsides you ever hear about Pisces is that it is closest to the road (only Gatehouse cottage being closer) and then if you have a toilet bowl obsession like booger does apparently the toilet is round and too close to the vanity

User Info Menu

I would go with Catcha Gardens. Beautiful place!

User Info Menu

Me too!!!!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marley9808 View Post
    Yes, it is a great option! But you would be happy with any of the three I honestly believe, all great properties

The only real downsides you ever hear about Pisces is that it is closest to the road (only Gatehouse cottage being closer) and then if you have a toilet bowl obsession like booger does apparently the toilet is round and too close to the vanity
    The cool little back deck with hammock more than makes up for it. Just remember that in the middle of the night to go thru the door that DOES NOT have the towel rack on it if you need to use the bathroom. The door with the rack on it is the FRONT DOOR and you will roll out in all your glory, just ask Sandie..... It also has AC and is a great value.

Anyone know if Sky has round bowl toilets?

User Info Menu

We stayed at Catcha Gardens last year and loved it. If you want quiet, it's the place to be with the pool and right across the street from LTU. We go to Seastar whenever in Negril, but haven't stayed there yet.

Sponsor

User Info Menu

I stayed at Pisces,,,also got it for a good price. A bit tight but nice outdoor shower,nice deck. I love Ctacha but I must say at night at the Pisces,,,,there must be a dog compound across the street because they bark alot and it seems like they are right outside your door. But I would stay there again. Gardens & Seastar are more serene & quiet.

User Info Menu

Catchafallingstar is by far the best value for the money anywhere in the Caribbean. If you have a choice of the three, SSI, CFSG, or Catchafallingstar Pisces, and you are not single but with a special someone, do the Pisces by all means. This is five star quality at a three star price. You may never leave the place. The food, the bar, all first rate and the view....off the hook good. If the choice is between SSI and CFSG, I prefer the Gardens. It is more private, quiet, and right across the road from LTU pub. That said, a lot of people, and I mean many many people like SSI. It is a bit livelier with good food and bar, and a larger pool.

User Info Menu

I'd go with Pieces at Catcha. The toilet is only a problem if you are taller than 5'6" and that can be solved by using the one down by Ivan's. We always take foam ear plugs for the dogs but in reality, if you've had a few drinks before bed, you'll never notice them. The only other issue with Pieces is that if you have had a few drinks, be careful of the drop off into the bathroom.
    2013-Catcha/Idle Awhile 2012-Catcha/Idle Awhile 2011-Catcha/Tree House 2010-SeaSplash 2009-SATP 2008-SATP