Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: First trip to Negril - Travel Report : Coco La Palm - DAY 5

User Info Menu

Nice reporting.
    Sounds like you guys have a very special trip.
    Ever notice the cats in Jamaica have longer ears?

User Info Menu

You guys take great pics as well. You have inspired me to go out and pick up another camera and retire my trusty Nikon. I took too few pics on my first trip and didn't realize it until I tried to put together a solid slideshow.

User Info Menu

What a great trip report and pix. That beetle was beautiful! Did you ever get to see a pennie-Wallie? I have a picture of one and another strange Jamaican bug that I'll post if I can find them.

Respect,
    Andy

User Info Menu

It's the Royal Palm Reserve on Whitehall Rd. near the golf course.....never been there myself but passed it many times.

I'm eagerly awaiting the Luciano part of your trip report where u joined us for the show!
    I just booked my next trip, this time for Christmas! I've never been there for the holidays but I'm sure it will be awesome as usual!!!!! Did u guys decide on your next trip?

PS. yes the bug was a little creepy, I don't do bugs!!!
    Choochy420

User Info Menu

I was at Luciano that night in April with Clarity n Marcus, too .... I hope I did not do anything embarassing that gets reported!

User Info Menu

Love your reports and your photos. We took a lot of video and not many still photos this time, owing to the poor lighting for the majority of the trip! Keep it up/going!
    "Enjoy Every Sandwich"-Warren Zevon

User Info Menu

I saw one of those beetles dead as well, right on the shoreline. Still loving the trip report

User Info Menu

I've read all your reports so far. Love your writing style, both of you, and the pics are magnificent!

Here's a big beetle we found one night in the Blue Cave Castle yard after Pee Wee's birthday bash.
    3 1/2" from pinchers to the tip of the tail.

A night to remember!
    Feb.1 - 16 Xtabi

[https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

ok stop with the bug pics you're creepin me out!!! just kiddin but I'm not lookin!!

LMFAO Gerryg123!!!!! what happens in Negril stays in Negril !!!!
    Choochy420

User Info Menu

Thanks everyone!

Big Frank - I DID notice that the cats in Jamaica had bigger ears! I wonder why that is...

Col Andy and Wildcat Pam - Markus and I have never seen a Pennie-wallie. We'd love to see that picture if you can find it. You've captured Markus's curiosity in particular.

Michele - Congrats on booking your christmas trip! I'm excited for you! I bet christmas in Negril is amazing and you're going to have a wonderful time!
    We haven't decided on our next trip yet. November is still a possibility, but we wont know until September. At that point, we'll count up the money we've been saving in our little vacation box . If we managed to scrape up enough funds by then we'll be going again in Early November. *fingers crossed* If not, We'll just keep saving and make our next April trip longer.

HuskerJohn - That is the scariest thing I've ever seen!
    Thanks for the nightmares lol!

Next update has just been posted on the following page
    Last edited by Clarity; 06-26-2011 at 05:01 PM.
    Carpe Diem