Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 78 FirstFirst 1234567891454 ... LastLast

Thread: Gerry G's TRAIL OF ASHES TOUR Final Chapter -- The Mighty Californian's return

User Info Menu

Re: Gerry G's TRAIL OF ASHES TOUR Final Chapter -- The Mighty Californian's return

answer your cellie Gerry........lol........busy........ busy........busy.........lol

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Re: Gerry G's TRAIL OF ASHES TOUR Final Chapter -- The Mighty Californian's return

NICE..........................

Thank you,

VVHT

User Info Menu

Feb.1 - 16 Xtabi

[https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Hey GG123 was the wata pic from a floatie or boat? Just a great shot. Makes me feel warm as I glance at the snow covered yard out my office window.

User Info Menu

Ahhhhh... gerryg123, The great States of Colorado and Washington give much respect to a brotha, hehehe!!!

Skb!
    Last edited by Smokin Kevan; 12-21-2012 at 10:33 PM.

User Info Menu

I went out again with Famous Vincent on Tuesday morning, and the ocean was spectacular.

I had a little work to do, and then among the highlights of the day was a return visit to DeBars, a great chicken place on the Cliffs across from Sunset on the Cliffs (still no guard or gate in front of the hotel -- a BIG security risk).

At the corner bar later that evening, I made friends with a quartet of tourists who were kind of the white, tie-dye, Grateful Dead-followin' type of folks, one of whom was tall with a little beard and long hair, about 30, and he looked like Jesus. All the locals were trippin' on this guy, calling him Jesus over and over again. He liked it!

At one point, a local was pushing too far on the begging, and another local, a big guy, came to the rescue and shoe'd him away. I had rarely seen such a thing in Negril. I was half-expecting the big guy working unofficial security to then ask for a tip himself, but he did not. He simply performed a good deed.

It was another good day in Negril. I am having an amazingly good time. I have left my troubles in the USA, and I've been wearing a big smile since my arrival on the island. Yeah mon.

PS: I have some great videos!!!

User Info Menu

Here are some pics (top to bottom):

1, Next stop, Booby Cay island

2, Marko chillin at Bentleys

3, Nice plate of food at Bentleys

Name:  777 booby cay negril DEC 038.jpg
Views: 1923
Size:  96.7 KB

Name:  777 marko.jpg
Views: 2000
Size:  94.2 KB

Name:  777 meal DEC 074.jpg
Views: 1932
Size:  95.1 KB

Here are some pics (top to bottom):

User Info Menu

The elusive Marko!
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

The plate and tablecloth in the food pic have a great 60s vibe.

User Info Menu

That food looks good!