Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 76 of 78 FirstFirst ... 26667172737475767778 LastLast

Thread: Gerry G's TRAIL OF ASHES TOUR Final Chapter -- The Mighty Californian's return

User Info Menu

Re: Gerry G's TRAIL OF ASHES TOUR Final Chapter -- The Mighty Californian's return

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Gerry, how much time did you have in Atlanta between landing and then your next flight out?
    I only had like 45 minutes after being delayed in Jamaica -- plus I had to clear customs and re-check my bag. The whole scene definitely got my heart pumpin' ....

User Info Menu

Re: Gerry G's TRAIL OF ASHES TOUR Final Chapter -- The Mighty Californian's return

thanks again for taking us on another journey with ya!!

User Info Menu

Atlanta is hectic! We used to have a short layover in Memphis, which is an awesome airport and so easy to get around, but unfortunately can't take that route anymore.

Enjoyed your TR, Gerry. Hope you can get back soon!

User Info Menu

A little video from Ahh Bee's:

User Info Menu

To Gerry and the others who responded about Atlanta, thank you. I long ago chose to give up the OJ sprints through the airport in favor of a relaxed Jamaican type stroll. I kiss off the first and last day of a trip anyway so don't mind too much more time spent in airports if need be. Am feeling much better now. So many people rate Miami as a miserable airport experience but I've always loved it and found it so easy to deal with. Atlanta seems to be the second worst from what I have been told - am hoping to find that for me at least, it turns out to be another smooth sail.

User Info Menu

Here are a few more photos:

Name:  66 eddie.jpg
Views: 2594
Size:  94.6 KB

Eddie De Bar

Name:  66 fries.jpg
Views: 2600
Size:  95.7 KB

These fries come with an ocean view. Not bad.

Name:  66 party.jpg
Views: 2611
Size:  89.7 KB

Lively party at Seastar Inn

User Info Menu

Here is official video of former Vincent first mate Roger's first-ever snorkeling trip on his own new boat:

User Info Menu

A few more shots:

Name:  77 beacy.jpg
Views: 2465
Size:  87.6 KB

Like a postcard

Name:  77 garrett.jpg
Views: 2477
Size:  90.9 KB

Seastar Inn Garrett

Name:  77 scooter.jpg
Views: 2349
Size:  95.7 KB

gerryg123 totally in his element

User Info Menu

Yeah, that one is like a postcard! It really caught my eye. Your last photo has a different look to you too.

User Info Menu

Thanks for bringing us along on your trip Gerry.