Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 77 of 78 FirstFirst ... 276772737475767778 LastLast

Thread: Gerry G's TRAIL OF ASHES TOUR Final Chapter -- The Mighty Californian's return

User Info Menu

Re: Gerry G's TRAIL OF ASHES TOUR Final Chapter -- The Mighty Californian's return

Hey its great to put a face to Aubee. :-)
    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

User Info Menu

Re: Gerry G's TRAIL OF ASHES TOUR Final Chapter -- The Mighty Californian's return

Love the post card pic. I'd know that poor broken umbrella anywhere
    http://negril.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic9303_1.gif

User Info Menu

Here is video at Seastar Inn, enjoying a little snack between meals:

User Info Menu

Here's a video buying overproof rum at Hi-Lo:

User Info Menu

J.B. overproof is the secret! You hit the nail on the head Gerry!! Once one finds their own personal mix there is no turning back because no other rum punch on the planet is better...lol. My mix has J.B., fresh squeezed OJ (in an old J.B. bottle I might add) ting, splash of cherry juice!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by butch View Post
    J.B. overproof is the secret! You hit the nail on the head Gerry!! Once one finds their own personal mix there is no turning back because no other rum punch on the planet is better...lol. My mix has J.B., fresh squeezed OJ (in an old J.B. bottle I might add) ting, splash of cherry juice!
    Awesome. Yes, it goes down so smooth. My fav mix is one-third overproof over full glass of ice, then a bit more than one-third fruit punch, then cheery juice and OJ on the top - and sometimes a little water.

Garrett scolded me for not throwing in a squeeze of lime.

User Info Menu

Video of Pizza at Italian Cafe in Negril. Official taste test:

User Info Menu

Here is a little video eating pasta with lobster (caught spearfishing) at Seastar Inn:

User Info Menu

Best rum punch I could concoct was 4 equal parts. wray and nephews overproof, flex's fresh squeezed orange juice, his fresh squeezed pineapple juice and store bought cherry juice. yum yum

[/url]

User Info Menu

Little did I know cherry juice is a prime ingredient. And I thought my Hawaiian Punch rum punch was the real deal. No really, it's pretty good if you mix orange and tropical punch together with some fresh fruit thrown in.....