Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 7 of 78 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121757 ... LastLast

Thread: Gerry G's TRAIL OF ASHES TOUR Final Chapter -- The Mighty Californian's return

User Info Menu

Re: Gerry G's TRAIL OF ASHES TOUR Final Chapter -- The Mighty Californian's return

Got on the scooter today!!! A quick ride up the road, to Xtabi for a Christmas float in the sea, Thanks GerryG123

User Info Menu

Re: Gerry G's TRAIL OF ASHES TOUR Final Chapter -- The Mighty Californian's return

Nice- wish we were there
    [http://daisypath.com]

User Info Menu

I motored to Seasplash and hung in front of the bar for a bit with young server named Romaine (nice kid), then I met a boardie at the bar, a long-time lurker from Canada named John. We would meet up nearly every morning, me with my spear gun and him with his morning cup of coffee.

Once we hit the ocean, it was a bit choppy, and at one point the tip of my spear fell off. I tried to grab it from the ocean floor but pushed it against a rock. Then I couldn’t find it anymore – I was frantic – but Roger came to the rescue and miraculously retrieved it a few moments later.

While he was out there looking for my spear tip – had he not found it, the gun essentially would be worthless cause there is no way you can find a replacement here – he also managed to catch an octopus.

I had lobster at Seastar Inn for lunch and chicken at Bentley’s for dinner. Marko joined at Bentley’s, and we spent a good three hours talking and laughing the evening away.

I spent the rest of night doing stuff you can't report on the Net, lol.

It was a great day.
    Last edited by gerryg123; 01-06-2013 at 09:28 PM.

User Info Menu

Here's some pics (top to bottom):

1, Famous Vincent on horizon

2, Nice lobster cookout

3, The pool at Westender

4, Teddy, the chef from Blue Cave Castle

5, The back cabins at Westender Inn (best deal in Negril!)
    Attached Images Attached Images      

User Info Menu

gerry, are you staying at the westender this time?

i love the property, just way too isolated for me.

User Info Menu

The last picture is definitely Westender, but not the back cabins, Gerry did you post these with a sub,lol
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by poolguywindsor View Post
    The last picture is definitely Westender, but not the back cabins, Gerry did you post these with a sub,lol
    Oh yes, that's the front of the Westender .... The back cabins I will post soon, my bad ..... Not staying there but visiting!

User Info Menu

Gerry, how does Seasplash look, we arrive in 2 weeks? Are there people staying and do they still have live music on Sundays? Are peep hanging at the bar?

User Info Menu

Hope you are having a super getaway and time to reflect!

I can only imagine what's not printable,lol!

Merry Christmas....

Skb

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bherald View Post
    Gerry, how does Seasplash look, we arrive in 2 weeks? Are there people staying and do they still have live music on Sundays? Are peep hanging at the bar?
    Seasplash is nice but like most hotels on the beach it's quiet. Not sure about live music. They're on their third manager of the year, and they lost my green raft after about one week -- I had tipped two of the workers a total of 10 dollars to look after it -- but I would give the place an A-minus.