Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 58 of 78 FirstFirst ... 848535455565758596061626368 ... LastLast

Thread: Gerry G's TRAIL OF ASHES TOUR Final Chapter -- The Mighty Californian's return

User Info Menu

Re: Gerry G's TRAIL OF ASHES TOUR Final Chapter -- The Mighty Californian's return

yeah gerry!

so... Luciano... did he end up resheduling?...

User Info Menu

Re: Gerry G's TRAIL OF ASHES TOUR Final Chapter -- The Mighty Californian's return

I'm not sure but all was irie.

User Info Menu

Gerry123....the beach looks in good shape, just like I recall.

Thanks for making it hard to be here rather than there....it's killing me....

Please continue with your awesome report and pictures. Thanks!

User Info Menu

The Saturday Night party at Seastar Inn is always fun, and I've enjoyed perhaps a dozen of them through the years. But the drummers going on for 45 minutes can sometimes be a bit much for my precious ears, and it's sometimes nice to escape to the room for a few minutes -- and watch the event stream live on the computer a few yards away from all the action.

So that's what Kevin and I did, sharing drinks and stories of old Negril while ocasionally making a foray to where the action was.

User Info Menu

At this point, I had been in Negril for nearly a week, and I was getting fully acclimated to the eat-drink-smoke-swim-repeat lifestyle that makes vacationing in Jamaica so utterly fun.

There was no where else in the world I wanted to be. And I so love the Seastar Inn. The desk had been nice enough to knock a few dollars off the rack rate because I'm a loyal customer and because -- I assume -- I go out of way to promote the hotel as much as possible, and there is no way you could switch me to any of the more prestigious properties like Caves or Catcha or Coco. With my scooter, I can be anywhere with the ease of my foot pressing down on a kickstarter, so I don't miss a thing behind set back a bit from the ocean, and there is nowhere you can trade the comfort and security and friendships associated with the Seastar Inn.

It is, quite simply, the best hotel in the whole world. For me, and for a lot of regulars, some of whom have millions of dollars in their bank accounts but never switch loyalties. As long as Chris and Francine are running the place, I will always return.

User Info Menu

Here are some pics:

Name:  nine school kids.jpg
Views: 2611
Size:  94.7 KB

School kids in Negril

Name:  nine marine police.jpg
Views: 2571
Size:  96.8 KB

"Attention, have you seen a tourist who goes by the alias Gerryg123?"

Name:  nine pasta w lobster.jpg
Views: 2544
Size:  94.7 KB

At Seastar, we call this pasta with lobsta

User Info Menu

So, how was the pasta sauce? No need to ask how the lobsta was!

User Info Menu

Gerry I hope it was epic as always my friend. I am not sure if you can call someone you have never met a friend but if you can I include you in those ranks. Jamaica seems so much better when I am not there but reading your reports thank you for the pictures the insight and above all the honest accounting of your adventures into our One Love Place called Jamaica! Live well me friend!
    Some people were born in the wrong century....I was born in the wrong country!

[/url]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jamadian View Post
    So, how was the pasta sauce?
    Like kissing god.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gerryg123 View Post
    Like kissing god.

I'd would have prefer if you'd said "like kissing an angel"...LMFAO