Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 73 of 78 FirstFirst ... 23636869707172737475767778 LastLast

Thread: Gerry G's TRAIL OF ASHES TOUR Final Chapter -- The Mighty Californian's return

User Info Menu

Re: Gerry G's TRAIL OF ASHES TOUR Final Chapter -- The Mighty Californian's return

Well, the video cut off before I kicked over the stand, ha ha, JK.

User Info Menu

Re: Gerry G's TRAIL OF ASHES TOUR Final Chapter -- The Mighty Californian's return

Ha! Well, I know. That bread is an important part of it!
    In Loving Memory of William 'Bunny Rugs' Clarke, Lead Singer of Third World:

"There's a land not so far away/Where the sun keep shinning all through the day/And this land that we all love/God gave us the wood and the water/Blessed by the moon and stars above/Sweet, sweet Jamaica/Beautiful Jamaica/Everyday feels like a holiday/Sweet reggae music playing/From Negril to Morant Bay/Sweet, sweet Jamaica/Oh Jamaica/Irie, irie, irie Jamaica/Sweet Jamaica our land we love"

User Info Menu

At Sangstar airport:

User Info Menu

Gerry,thanks for the info on the VIP departure concerning the checking of bags! Great visual on how long the lines can be sometimes.
    http://negril.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic9303_1.gif

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Wow! So many people!! Its never that crowded when I'm departing.

User Info Menu

Some of the other departure desks were not crowded, but Delta was. For one, it was a Saturday. For two, there was some inclement weather in Atlanta (Delta's hub), and that forced a delay in some of the morning flights.

Also, anyone who was running late got to cut in front through the special needs line, so not only was the line long, it was slow. The guy in front of me had waiting in another line first, and he was going on three-plus hours.

That said, I won't fly Delta again. They charge for bags (American is free international), and on a past trip to New York, I had left a pouch under the seat on the plane with my business cards and flight stubs in it -- easy to figure out whom it belongs to -- and was never able to get it back; I was mad.

User Info Menu

Try holding up a twenty dollar bill.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brihinds View Post
    Try holding up a twenty dollar bill.
    Are you kidding? I had totally ran out of money three days prior.

User Info Menu

That's what it was like when we flew out last year.
    Missing Jamaica

User Info Menu

Here's a little footage from the Mobay VIP club departure lounge: