Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Just Wondering about the beach....

User Info Menu

Cool Just Wondering about the beach....

So, what's going on in Negril? Is it 'quiet' down there? Not a lot of people?
    Soon come, July 18-22nd. Just wondering if I'm gonna have the beach to myself??? HA!

User Info Menu

More or less its quiet down there right now.
    I got back yesterday and i had two glorious weeks with the whole big beach to myself - basically.

You will find more people around Coco La Palm, and around Treehouse, and sadly, those AI's, but where i was located, the sea was all mine!

User Info Menu

Sorry, but you're gonna have to share with ME
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Soon Come Tizzy!!!"once ya go then ya know"<<<VERY true words of wisdom!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

It is beyond quiet. There were days - before my friend arrived last week - when I was the only one on the beach where I stay. Now, some days, it's just the 2 of us. Other days... more people. It seems to change as far as numbers but for the most part, verrrrrrrry slow. Beach walks... not seeing lots of people on the beach. Planes are full, or so it seems, so the AIs must have the bodies. By the time you get here it could be different, or pretty much the same. Seems - to me - to be one of the slowest years ever.

User Info Menu

Vince- I do believe this is going to be the first of many trips, the more I lurk on the boards, the more I am convinced. lol Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't you making a trip about the same time?
    Stir IT UP