Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Any place in Negril for a large group?

User Info Menu

Any place in Negril for a large group?

I'm talking four adults and six kids...over Christmas 2013. White Sands villa is 540+ a night. Too rich for our blood lol.

User Info Menu

Re: Any place in Negril for a large group?

What about this place?
    http://www.beachcliff.com/

It's a nice place in a great location, we had looked into it for NYE but it was already booked, later we met the people who had it and they agreed that it was a nice place.

User Info Menu

Tropicalbreeze.ca

Nice Villa with 6 bedrooms, pool etc. Very reasonable rates.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tfw73 View Post
    I'm talking four adults and six kids...over Christmas 2013. White Sands villa is 540+ a night. Too rich for our blood lol.
    I recommend YellowBird!

I would call the accommodations 3 star at best. But you have TV, Running Water (sometimes it's even hot!) AC. Each half of the cottages are only 100 a night. 200 for the whole cottage which includes 2 rooms - 4 beds 2 bathrooms a common area and a kitchenette. I have dreams of taking the joint over with a huge group sometime.

User Info Menu

Last I looked Yellow Bird cottage was more than $200 esp during Christmas, I agree its a great option for this group.

User Info Menu

hahaha ... my favorite post in a while! I need to start a Christmas club for this trip!!!

You never see it coming ... and the next thing you know ... UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

User Info Menu

Negril Treehouse has a really nice two bedroom with loft!

User Info Menu

Book the two apartment sized units at Seastar Innfor about half what that villa would cost.
    Check their web site for availability.
    On the west end though and not on the water. A bonus if you have small kids.
    Pooll has a shallow end.

User Info Menu

Check out the cottages at Kuyaba.

User Info Menu

Crystal waters has a 3bed/3 bath villa for $485. It's inbetween Country Country and Margaritaville.

http://www.crystalwaters.net/rates.htm

Looks like you'd be paying around $500 or more for large enough villas. Something like Treehouse or Seastar would likely be your least expensive options...or Yellowbird.