Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seastar ??

User Info Menu

Seastar ??

What time does Seastar Pool Bar open for visitors? Would like to enjoy bar n pool along with red stripes n drinks?

User Info Menu

Re: Seastar ??

Normally the bar is set up shortly after 10:00 AM right after they get the breakfast out of the way. Of course if you wanted a drink earlier - I'm sure that would be No Problem Mon!

User Info Menu

Yes...pool open to visitors all day....every day. Need a ride...give Seastar a call...they'll pick you up!
    Have fun!

User Info Menu

Seastar is the most accommodating property I have come across in Negril. I have left the beauty of Catcha on a couple of occasions just to go hang out there for the day and experience the vibe and solid food. Completely opposite of Treehouse and the $5 cover charge they try and spring on you if you enter from the road as well as the surly bartender at the beach......

User Info Menu

Technically, Seastar Inn bar opens at 830 a.m. when breakfast starts .... that's when the servers arrive and bring out the breakfast foods and drag me to my room after passing out from the night before .... ha ha just kiddin ....

User Info Menu

Wow. Got an issue Booger? Not the first time you vented about Treehouse.How much doe's catcha charge to hang out for the day off the street?

User Info Menu

Hey Country Gal; See you at Canoe Thursday?
    Feb.1 - 16 Xtabi

[https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Seastar is awesome! Spent some windy days up there!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dash View Post
    Wow. Got an issue Booger? Not the first time you vented about Treehouse.How much doe's catcha charge to hang out for the day off the street?
    Hey Dash,
    Spent two days there visiting friends a couple of weeks ago and was turned off by the place so I am sharing my experience. They do have a great server there though that I should have given props too. I forget his name, but once you see his green eyes you will know who I am talking about. Charging $5 when I would spend plenty on food and drink is tacky to me. Country Country next door doesn't charge a thing. Seasplash on the other side does not charge a thing either.

Now Catcha, that place is private and unless you are greasing palms you are not getting in. There website does say friends of Catcha are welcome, so if you are a friend I'm sure you can get in too. I'm sure it depends on the season as well and they are probably more liberal during the low season.

User Info Menu

^ His name was Leon....the great waiter with the pretty eyes