Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feenin..........................

User Info Menu

Unhappy Feenin..........................

For a trip report!!! I ned one bad. I'm jonesing for one. I won't be even purchasing my plane ticket until August so I need trip reports to get me through until I can officially put up a counter. Sooooo, get to writing!

User Info Menu

BTW, please excuse the grammatical errors. I should have previewed prior to posting.

User Info Menu

Seek and ye shall receive! I've just posted my latest TR from this month.

Have fun!
    "Enjoy Every Sandwich"-Warren Zevon

User Info Menu

Rock, you ROCK!!

User Info Menu

I am with you Delta!! I love to read them, it takes me back to the place I love. We also probably won't book til Aug. for our trip in Feb. and even saying that seems like a long ways away......in the mean time keep the reports and the beautiful pics coming!

User Info Menu

I will tomorrow and will try to provide some LIVE updates with good details .... I'm pretty adventurous.

User Info Menu

Just gimme a couple weeks and I'll give ya a live report..
    "Live for today as tomorrow is not promised" Live....Love....Laugh....

User Info Menu

I know what you mean! I loved reading everyone's trip reports before our first trip to Negril. Our next trip is in April, It's going to be a loooong ten months. I'm always happy when someone returns and shares their travels so I can experience Jamaica vicariously until our next reach.

I just posted a new update from our last trip with a lot of pictures. Hope that helps
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Wow ask and it is given! I wish the rest of my life worked this fast! LOL

User Info Menu

Delta, feel free to read my blog - excerpts are in the blog section of this site. Lots of "reports" from many "trips". Enjoy!