Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast

Thread: 35 Sunsets Slices of Salt Life from the Capital of Cool

User Info Menu

Re: * * * * 35 Sunsets - Slices of ‘Salt Life’ from the Capital of Cool * * * *

3 cheers for old glory!

User Info Menu

Don't you just love the stars and stripes?

User Info Menu

Enjoying your reports! We probably passed each other at the Boat Bar last Friday. The pile of towels in your video are ours!

User Info Menu

LOL, you have so much fun! Loved the Donkey video, and the kids ferris wheel. Really like Makeshift Innocence, thanks for the heads up on them.

Lots of sand in front of the Boat Bar. Can't wait to hit the beach.

Where is the Dude located? White Sands? I would love to feed him
    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

User Info Menu

Love reading your reports!

I am new to the message board but not Negril. We are also from Ottawa and stay at WS.
    I told Francis last year when we were leaving that I was going to bring him a signed Alfredsson hat. We arrive April 6 so not to worry we will keep working on Dude!
    He will be a Sens fan!

User Info Menu

Love "Makeshift Innocents" Sweet tunes fa sur. Really enjoy tagging along with you~~ TY
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

Thanks to all of you for the feedback, I really do appreciate it. Lady Jane, Jim-Donna, BevyMacG, STRIPER, NRV, Jaherring and everybody else.

So yesterday I saw this interesting tattoo on the beach. There was a comely young woman, lying on her back, lounging in the sun. I noticed her tattoo. It was ‘rainbow-style’, consisting of lettering, arching up from under the front of a smallish bikini bottom. I was positioned such that I had to read it upside down. It said - ‘Lucky You’. The ‘L’ and the ‘u’ were partially covered by the fabric of the bikini bottom. There was some smaller print too, which I couldn’t make out. Jeff, one of our peeps who had been closer to her, said he thought the smaller print read - ‘If you can read this . . .’

Bea and I walked out onto the street to cross over for sunset and we saw JT walking along the road. Barefoot, wearing just his shorts and a ball cap. Smiling, as always. So far, no JT antics to report on. He did tell me hat he had met up with PGW one night and tried to match him drink for drink, but failed miserably.

Later we had a great buffet at White Sands, and the rum punch – whoa! That punch was stealthy, after two it would creep up on you and whack you on the back of the head. But that didn’t stop us from having several more. There was no show – the band was tired from two weeks of music video taping.

After we feasted we walked up to Sunnyside and there was a party going on! Maureen had Shaggy blasting (of course - Maureen is in love with Shaggy) and she was dancing behind the bar. It was a good crowd and we spent some time there. Here is what was goin’ on . . . . in pictures

http://youtu.be/kKyyhyu9FVw

http://youtu.be/CQlSPX0vRHg

Name:  DSC04176sm.jpg
Views: 645
Size:  53.9 KB

Name:  DSC04185sm.jpg
Views: 602
Size:  48.0 KB

Name:  DSC04190sm.jpg
Views: 634
Size:  58.9 KB
    Last edited by Kahuna3; 02-15-2013 at 12:38 PM.
    My Books:

Walk Good - Sunset Negril - Night Nurse
    Available @ www.amazon.com - search 'Roland Reimer'

User Info Menu

It's nice to hear about the happenings pon da beach!

User Info Menu

Kahuna, just love it when you're in Negril. I enjoy your reports so much. Did you make it to PeeWees Birthday Bash? Any pics or anything to write about the party? Glad you guys are having such a good time!

User Info Menu

Thanks so much K3...I find myself coming here more than once a day to catch your updates. Also just about finished "Walk Good"...awesome read my friend!!
    Ya Mon...Heading home
    10/9-10/16 @ Idle Awhile & the Zoo!
    3/14-3/21 @ The Zoo