Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: 35 Sunsets Slices of Salt Life from the Capital of Cool

User Info Menu

Re: * * * * 35 Sunsets - Slices of ‘Salt Life’ from the Capital of Cool * * * *

I did get one more beach walk in on ash wenesday, but no sign of JT. One afternoon/evening was enough I hardly got to talk!
    May be the only Senator fan in Windsor here, you may not have heard, Karlson is out for the season, not good!
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

GREAT report and pics!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Hee hee great pics.
    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

User Info Menu

Name:  IMG_0609.jpg
Views: 660
Size:  91.8 KB

Just before he was about to get locked up, but I think he talked his way out of it!
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Fitzy – Yah, we went to Pee Wee’ last week, didn’t take any photos though. It was a packed house. They slaughtered a goat at Pee Wee's in the afternoon and cooked it right away, it was ready around 10:00. There was a big crowd on the road, a couple of jerk barrels smoking in the parking lot, music playing from a bank of speakers just off the road. The No Limit bar was packed, guys were playing dominoes out front. Lots of traffic and people around. It was a block party.

Thanks ‘justchuck’ and ‘facedown’, thanks for reading my 1st book (check out Sunset Negril
    Thank you vince and LadyJane

Did some running around in town this morning, it was really hot. Off to the Boat Bar now for the 1st Red Stripe of the day.

Tomorrow my daughter Alex arrives with her beau Josh. So the next week will be busy and fun, showing them around and doing stuff we don’t usually do. Probably won’t have a lot of time to post.

Here is a video of me trying to teach the Dude to say ‘Leafs Suck’. Also a bunch of random shots.

Me guarding my stash at White Sands
    Name:  DSC04016sm.jpg
Views: 625
Size:  82.5 KB

Name:  DSC04144sm.jpg
Views: 647
Size:  47.4 KB

Name:  DSC04136sm.jpg
Views: 573
Size:  80.5 KB

Name:  DSC04186sm.jpg
Views: 626
Size:  32.8 KB

Name:  DSC04192sm.jpg
Views: 628
Size:  96.5 KB
    My Books:

Walk Good - Sunset Negril - Night Nurse
    Available @ www.amazon.com - search 'Roland Reimer'

User Info Menu

Love reading your reports....thanks for sharing!!

User Info Menu

K3
    Thanks for the report great to see pictures makes us want to be there. The books are both great will read again on the plane down Monday. Hope to run into you and meet you. Owe you a stripe for the books.
    Nick

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=vikman;84666]K3
    Thanks for the report great to see pictures makes us want to be there. The books are both great will read again on the plane down Monday. Hope to run into you and meet you. Owe you a stripe for the books.
    Nick[/QUOTe

Hey Nick, he was on the bus crawl last year with us. We will both be looking for you, books in hand Kahuna. I must meet this dear bird. Where is he located? Bird seed, soon come.

User Info Menu

I love that video of Dude. He is beautiful. And the pics are awesome. I can almost "smell" the beach 22 more sleeps!!

[/url]

User Info Menu

Oh and JT! Nice to put a face to the name. He has an award winning smile

[/url]