Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: 35 Sunsets Slices of Salt Life from the Capital of Cool

User Info Menu

Re: * * * * 35 Sunsets - Slices of ‘Salt Life’ from the Capital of Cool * * * *

Thanks for sharing.Have enjoyed immensly !

User Info Menu

I have also been following your reports from the beginning...I myself am a laid back traveller to Negril and take things as they come. Please don't stop your reports...helping me get by until I reach!!

User Info Menu

K3 I am a lurker. I used to post but seldom do these days. I must say your posts are of extreme value to me, and this board . I will be at Blue Horizon West this Sunday, and I hope to meet up with you.

User Info Menu

K3 I also am a lurker mostly but enjoy reading your reports very much. Please continue I like the way you roll. Walk good mon.

User Info Menu

Thanks to all of you for the feedback - all of you who posted just above, really - thanks. Like I said, I will finish this trip report- I still haven't caught up and I have another eight sunsets to go - who knows what will happen - after all, this is Negril.

I must admit that I was having a bit of a down day after Alex and Josh left, but I'd been pondering things for a while and I don't feel any different today, so - it is what it is.

Now for some catching up. Yesterday, Monday, was a big departure day - seven of our crew left. I know a few of them are following this T.R. so my apologies for not saying goodbye - I truly hate goodbye's - they are so awkward for me - and I'm all goodbye'ed out . . . sorry.

OnFriday afternoon we all met up at the Boat Bar. There is always a good party there; a happening crowd, good music and a great vibe that spills out onto the beach and out into the water.

I walked up to the band and checked them out. As I arrived there, I saw the trumpet player take a really big hit then, before exhaling, bring his axe up to his lips and hit a high note.

The rest of this story is best told in pictures, so here we go:

Name:  Z_DSC04414sm.jpg
Views: 600
Size:  99.0 KB

Name:  Z_DSC04419sm.jpg
Views: 585
Size:  94.9 KB

Name:  Z_DSC04424sm.jpg
Views: 592
Size:  97.4 KB

Name:  Z_DSC04428sm.jpg
Views: 576
Size:  94.5 KB

Name:  Z_DSC04429sm.jpg
Views: 561
Size:  96.9 KB

Name:  Z_DSC04409sm.jpg
Views: 570
Size:  91.2 KB

Name:  Z_DSC04431sm.jpg
Views: 572
Size:  98.7 KB

Name:  Z_DSC04432sm.jpg
Views: 556
Size:  97.1 KB

Name:  Z_DSC04434sm.jpg
Views: 564
Size:  89.6 KB

Name:  Z_DSC04436sm.jpg
Views: 590
Size:  91.9 KB
    My Books:

Walk Good - Sunset Negril - Night Nurse
    Available @ www.amazon.com - search 'Roland Reimer'

User Info Menu

The dude that walks into the video is J.T.

Name:  Z_DSC03954sm.jpg
Views: 504
Size:  93.2 KB

Name:  Z_DSC04437sm.jpg
Views: 552
Size:  97.3 KB

Name:  Z_DSC04438sm.jpg
Views: 550
Size:  93.0 KB

My Books:

User Info Menu

That’s J.T. talking to Josh.

Last edited by Kahuna3; 02-26-2013 at 12:22 PM.
    My Books:

User Info Menu

Kahuna3, I really enjoyed your trip report and it looks like you and your crew have enjoyed yourselves. Can you please update me on the state of the beach in front of the Treehouse? I arrive on Saturday. My husband and I sometimes travel with large groups where people come and go (not this time, though) and the good-byes are always tough for me too. I try to be mindful of the great times spent as they are happening and thankful that I was blessed to be able to take the time. You appear to be blessed with great friends and family and the time to make great memories with them. Hope you enjoy the rest of your trip.

User Info Menu

Readheadtravel

I sent you a PM on the beach conditions.

K3
    My Books:

User Info Menu

K-3 have read your books and we like them very much. Being honest LOVE your trip report and pictures!!!!!!! These are places we frequent and immediately transfer us from cold, snowy Missouri to actually........ well virtually being at the party, bar, or gathering you are photographing, at the very least it sends us into a conversation about our past experiences at the same places.

I'd like to say thank you for helping bridge the gap between our visits and reality thousands of miles away.

Please live for the moment and totally immerse yourself into your remaining 8 sunsets, hang onto it as hard as you can for right now.

Back home holidays, phone calls and family get togethers are what apologizing about missed or short goodbyes are for. Trust me true friends understand as you would.

Don't even think about it and if and when you have time please keep posting your thoughts.

Have a blast!!!!!

Jamb