Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1318192021222324 LastLast

Thread: 35 Sunsets Slices of Salt Life from the Capital of Cool

User Info Menu

Re: * * * * 35 Sunsets - Slices of ‘Salt Life’ from the Capital of Cool * * * *

Love the pic of you with Boobie Kay in the background!!!

Thanks again...safe travels home.
    Ya Mon...Heading home
    10/9-10/16 @ Idle Awhile & the Zoo!
    3/14-3/21 @ The Zoo

User Info Menu

every word was wonderful and the pics were just fabulous! thanks for sharing and safe travels home!

“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.” – Mark Twain

User Info Menu

Roland, thank you so much for carrying me along on your trip. I hope I wasn't to heavy. I am bummed I am going to miss you by just a couple of days. Would also like to meet you in person and thank you for your books. maybe next year? Your family, your friends, your adventures are so wonderful. I am so happy to took the time to share with all of us. Thanks for getting my spot on the beach ready for me. I will appreciate and be thankful everyday.
    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

User Info Menu

I can't believe your 34 "Sunsets in Negril" are already ending! I remember thinking Wow! I wish I could experience a month in Negril. It seems like it went by very fast and I was over here on the "other side" lol

Thanks so much for sharing this trip with us. You always do such a great job of bringing us all along....love the photos, love the videos, and the commentaries and the behind the scenes info, etc.
    Hope you and all the fam had a wonderful time.....I know we all did!

And I echo what Booger said.....can't wait for the next story, either via trip report or a new book!

Thanks again!
    Safe travels to all

User Info Menu

Thank-You my brother for sharing a most enjoyable read !

User Info Menu

Great TR. K3.. Definitely look forward to next February in Negril.

User Info Menu

Big thanks K3 I enjoyed immensley.

User Info Menu

Loved it. Thank you so much. Now I am sad that I am just finishing "Walk Good" and this TR is over too! I guess I just have to pack and go. Won't be long now. Thanks again. It was great tagging along.

User Info Menu

I loved reading your report I'm gonna miss it with my morning coffee Thank you

User Info Menu

Thank you for taking the time to share your journey through 34 sunsets with us. Can't wait to read what you have in store for us in the future. I've enjoyed every word, picture, and video. Thanks again!!

[/url]