Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: So Far So Good.... :)

User Info Menu

Thanks Rob!

Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

OK lets try a Video! Oldie but goodie!

User Info Menu

why can you not see the video without clinking on it!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Soursop555 View Post
    Thanks for the new screen saver Liz.
    Glad you like it. It's on the north coast west of Robins Bay.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by southcoastgirl View Post
    I tried adding a ticker from tickerfactory.com but it says BB code img not allowed....
    Your ticker will work in a normal post, and maybe sometime in the future in your sig.

It's not allowed in a signature at the moment. That's a setting Rob controls and he may want it off for now to prevent spammers from putting images and links in sigs.

User Info Menu

Holy cow, I just read Rob's description on how to add a photo from your computer. Good lord!!!!! I'm going to have to read through that about 20 times before I can figure it out. Talk about confusing. Sorry Rob, I know this software is going to be different than the old but geez... it was so simple before! I guess I have to go back to rocket science school.

User Info Menu

If the image is already online somewhere, just click the picture button, paste the address of the image, click OK and that's that.

Uploading is a little trickier but personally I find it super easy to use Google's Picasa to organize my pics on my computer, then upload them all at once to Picasa online. Then link here whichever ones I want to link.

User Info Menu

Wow Clarity, that photo is so inviting....
    "Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" R.N.M

Administrator

User Info Menu

Bren,

The software is different, but it also works differently. You could never control the photos you uploaded on the old board once uploaded. Now you can set up an album and have photos always available. This feature also works with other files, including PDFs. It is truly not that difficult - but it is different.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Talking

Rastagal - Thanks! I wish I was there now... I like you're new profile pic!

Brenjalee - I agree that it does feel more complicated as far as posting pics are concerned. I'm just going to upload my pics to my photobucket acct and use the picture link feature. It's easier for me that way..

Bellabea - I loved that video of the dance with the security guard! So great!
    Carpe Diem