Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best desserts?

User Info Menu

Best desserts?

At home, i don't often order dessert, when eating out but in Jamaica, i love coffee and dessert at all hours. i am wondering where others have enjoyed an especially fine dessert. So far, i have not been dissapointed by the Charela. Others?
    nori

User Info Menu

Re: Best desserts?

Coconut Pie @Kuyaba is my fave
    [http://daisypath.com]

User Info Menu

Order the Frozen Chocolate Mocha Cheesecake at LTU. It is so good it should be against the law.

User Info Menu

Totally agree with you about Charela Inn desserts. My favorite is the rum raisin ice cream but also love the chocolate eclairs, banana splits, chocolate cake, etc., etc. Yum!

User Info Menu

Watching everyone get ice cream from the ice cream truck at the moment...
    "Often licked, never beaten"!

User Info Menu

I love Charela's Pineapple Boat with peanut ice cream. It's like a banana split. We would go for dessert even when we had dinner elsewhere. Sooooo good!

User Info Menu

I have to agree with the coconut pie at Kuyaba ..it's so unassuming......but we have to have it every time we go!

User Info Menu

Desserts at LTU Pub are heavenly. I have now got to try the coconut pie at Kuyaba.

User Info Menu

The coconut pie at Marcia's cakes is excellent. She sets up at the Yellow Bird bar daily.

Name:  Best Cakes.jpg
Views: 387
Size:  89.1 KB

User Info Menu

I thought that Marcias cakes were ganga cake so I never stopped to get any. I feel so dumb now!