Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: New Cliff Resort in Negril (What's the name?)

User Info Menu

New Cliff Resort in Negril (What's the name?)

Hi, does anyone know the new resort (coming 2011) that they are building on the cliff? I was there May of this year noticed they were building a new resort. I just want to find out the name and if they are open.

Thanks

User Info Menu

Could be the Spa Resort where Heartbeat used to be? I'd heard they opened....?

User Info Menu

Maybe it's the Hummingbird :-)

User Info Menu

ha ha jon. the mythical hummingbird.

User Info Menu

Lol @ Jon C... I thought that place was on the beach..Hahaa
    "Live for today as tomorrow is not promised" Live....Love....Laugh....

User Info Menu

Hummingbird isn't that on the beach right across from XXX? I heard the drinks there are strong and pillows are soft just right for the budget conscious traveler.
    The new one on the cliffs is the " Spa Retreat". They have reviews out there saying people are staying there but on the ground folks say it isn't much farther than when i left in April which is not near completion.

Children Are Our Tomorrow !

User Info Menu

Thank you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shellyk View Post
    Hummingbird isn't that on the beach right across from XXX? I heard the drinks there are strong and pillows are soft just right for the budget conscious traveler.
    The new one on the cliffs is the " Spa Retreat". They have reviews out there saying people are staying there but on the ground folks say it isn't much farther than when i left in April which is not near completion.