Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Seasplash resort....question

User Info Menu

Seasplash resort....question

Hi. Just curious, anybody stayed at Seasplash in the last year or so? Your thoughts? pros vs. cons? Thanks mon'

User Info Menu

Re: Seasplash resort....question

We love it. Stayed for two+ weeks in April and it was great. It's really always great. Depending on management, it might be a little different, but it's always good.

The rooms were redone, all in white, looks classic and clean. Food was good. Bartenders were fine. (Natasha gone now, but they girls that were there were friendly enough). The crowd there has always been good in our opinion, always seem to be nice people to talk with. And btw the grounds are just lovely - always.

if you have other questions let me know.
    [http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Oh one more thing you remind me of. For the past several years, they struggled with a falling-apart thatch roof on Norma's restaurant. And it was going to be a big expense, no matter which way they decided to fix it. So last year, it was finally replaced with a tin roof, that has the look of Spanish tile. (Similar to the tin roof at Treehouse next door.) It was previously stated that it was a plastic roof, but this is not the case. It's a fine roof and they did a good job of installing it. Making this kind of improvement in Jamaica is not such an easy task for smaller resorts, and I was heartened to see it.
    [http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

We will be staying at SeaSplash in Sept and looking forward to it. I stayed there 15 years ago after my previous stays at T-water. I have no current knowledge other than Mrs Wilson's feedback (do a search on here). I am confident our short reach will be excellent and will report our stay in a fair manner. I am hopeful it will exceed our expectations. So far I have been impressed with my interactions with Lydney Gordon(GM) and Kimberly
    Last edited by Packrat; 07-16-2015 at 08:12 PM.

User Info Menu

Stopped by there last week for a couple rum punches, the new roof looks much improved. Walked the grounds a bit and thought it might be a nice place to stay. Have had dinner at Normas in the past, it was good. Wife and I were the only ones there, while tree house next door was relatively crowded.
    Last edited by HarryS; 07-16-2015 at 10:50 PM.