Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Negril is better than ever! I am here, and I am having a GOOD time!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    But, there is a thing called "too MUCH information"
    I disagree....if someone is comfortable posting an edgy review, there are plenty others who are comfortable reading it....as evidenced by the view count on this thread. If it's uncomfortable for some to read because of the amount of info, then the solution is simple....quit reading them.

User Info Menu

Gerry, I joined this site just to respond to your thread. First, I have to say I really enjoyed following the adventures on your vacation. (as did many others). It sounds like you had the greatest time! Thanks for sharing your vacation. I just wanted to say I am surprised by the "judgement" and accusations you are now getting since you vacation is over. To me, it seems you did nothing more than spend some (or a lot) of your hard earned cash, and sounds as if you were generous with everyone along the way, in no way harming anyone. Some may not like to see in print the everyday runnings and realities of Negril, but you had to have struck a chord (and/or a nerve with many people). Sure, some things are understood, and maybe better left unwritten, but you didn't have all those folks reading your postings to check what you were having for breakfast. Enjoying yourself, spending money that is sorely needed in Jamaica, while treating people well along the way doesn't seem so bad to me.

User Info Menu

Pass the popcorn....theres gonna be a show,LOL
    [img]://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10765;405/st/20110815/e/Negril+Vacation/k/5e78/blk-event.png[/img]

User Info Menu

wooooiiiiiiii lol
    the way yu spend ur vacation isnt for everyone . I wouldnt choose to spend my vacation the way yu did BUT I enjoyed reading your report . I couldnt stop reading it ! I was facinated! Wild ! Jamaica is what it is . Lots going on in that little country for sure .

User Info Menu

Interesting comments to this thread.....

User Info Menu

All the alcoholic hypocrites need to calm down.. #1 there are strippers and drugs EVERYWHERE in this world.. includin wasghington dc.. I enjoyed this report immensely.. I too don't see how someone who gets drunk can act all high and mighty to people who burn a spliff and relax.. I am headed to negril this winter for a couple weeks, and this report really has me stoked.. you go gerry
    Last edited by jasperpso; 07-14-2011 at 02:03 PM. Reason: spelling - i hate smart phone typing

User Info Menu

gerry made a lot of "friends"
    that's for sure . . . in a short period of time . . .

User Info Menu

As far as I know, Gerry is an adult. How he spends his vacation is his prerogative! As long as he's not hurting anyone, and all of the people involved consent to it, WHO CARES? You guys act like you know him. He's a complete stranger, an online poster who many of you will probably NEVER meet. Negative comments regarding his ACTUAL experience are the reason many negril.com boardies "censor" their trip-reports and give us a sugar-coated version. Too many judgemental views!

User Info Menu

Looks like you had a lot of fun gerry, Glad you enjoyed your trip, And I know you were not describing the whole of Jamaican society in your trip report,You were writing from the view as a tourist in a small tourist area.It sounded lik eyou got around a bit and I checked in everyday to see what you were up to!I may go and have another read see if there are any good tips for me!
    maybe not a good idea to post others personal info but nudge nudge wink wink i'm gonna be trying to hit someone up for a discount for the RIU! (joke!)
    Hope seastar is the same lovely place as always the food you had there sounded lovely I am going to back now and re-read

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CaliCutie View Post
    As far as I know, Gerry is an adult. How he spends his vacation is his prerogative! As long as he's not hurting anyone, and all of the people involved consent to it, WHO CARES? You guys act like you know him. He's a complete stranger, an online poster who many of you will probably NEVER meet. Negative comments regarding his ACTUAL experience are the reason many negril.com boardies "censor" their trip-reports and give us a sugar-coated version. Too many judgemental views!
    BINGO!!! Couldn't have said it better myself.