Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 16212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Negril is better than ever! I am here, and I am having a GOOD time!

User Info Menu

love CFS Gardens. Great staff and cool vibe.

User Info Menu

OK, i am looking for an AMAZING deal for four nights in early January .... I will be doing another negril.com trip report, of course, and all I can say is: Hotel owners, you WANT me to come to your property!!! If a special rate is too good to post publicly, send me a message!!!

For now, the leader is Travellers at 63 per night, but I am ready and willing to be won over by a better offer!

User Info Menu

Did you say seastar was booked?
    That is showing as $69 per night with free breakfast- phone-internet and beach shuttle and sometimes they post even lower prices did you say you already checked there?How low do you want to pay?
    If you just need a bed go to westport cottages 20 dollars a night.Just straight across the street from travellers.Clean friendly safe and a huge kitchen should you need it

User Info Menu

think catcha gardens is only 49 dollars a night what you looking for?

User Info Menu

I am staying at Seastar Inn later in the week. Westport is a little too rustic for me. Catcha Gardens jumps way up in the winter to like 80 dollars no AC and 100 with AC, and there are no exchange privilages with Catcha, and that's a deal killer.

User Info Menu

it was a yr ago november - but i got a nice room in the bamboo building at Negril Escape - for $60 a night with ac.. - Email them - or call - maybe $60 a night still - and its my favorite hotel in negril.. on west end rd, right across from a excellent little grocery store.. sharks is like a block down, and and Ericas cafe is like 2 blocks the other way.. ricks is like a 5 min walk.. rockhouse too.. i get around down there well enough on foot, but if you have a scooter of course you can handle near any adventure, as you know.. great balconies at the escape - and a awesome hammock on each one.. i spend ALLOT of time on the balconies staring at the ocean contemplating life.. : ) and if u are there on a tuesday, you get into the concert for free - and if in January - there should be a show..

User Info Menu

Plane tickets, check.

hotel reservations, check.

Airport roundtrip transfers, check.

New raft (hard to find in winter), check.

Tons of enthusiasm, check check check.

OK, folks, I am coming back to Negril, and it's official. I can't wait. I've been there lots of times, but only over the past two years or so have I ventured out the comfort of the RIU AI .....

I kept moving up the coast. First to seven mile, then the Cliffs. The the DEEP cliffs!!!

Since I plan to Seastar for only part of this latest reach, there were four days I needed to book; I went through a LOT of negotiation this time!

This is the first time I bought a long-distance card to talk to peeps in Jamaica before arrival, just to tighten up some things .... I miss Negril so bad that I feel like I'm returning home from the army or something -- it's going to be a good trip!

User Info Menu

Sooooo....when's D-Day? And thanks for posting about the raft, I almost forgot I need to get one too! Now where in the heck am I going to find a raft in December???
    "Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" R.N.M

User Info Menu

I like the way you roll,me and the hubbie will be there Dec21toJan7 can't wait, you need to live everyday like it's your last cause you never know...rock on