Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1823242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Negril is better than ever! I am here, and I am having a GOOD time!

User Info Menu

Cool Lighters

33 lighters? LOL! Last time in Jamaica I actually kept the same lighter for the whole time. Of course I quit cigarettes and I only need a lighter for ahh, err, campfires??
    Feb.1 - 16 Xtabi

[https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

High between 79 and 81, ya mon. Here I come. I am so ready.

I am sitting here, looking at the weather report for 10 days (I know, I know, it's all with a grain of salt), and Roger from Negril calls me just a moment ago. Great guy, he is Famous Vincent's first mate (I went snorkeling like five times last reach, and I treat both Vincent and Roger likes Princes), so we're already meeting up for our first snorkel on Thursday.

Roger says he bumped into Nikki one night not so long ago ..... I can not WAIT until I return to Negril! Also been keepin' in touch with Shayne (young, energetic cabbie, they're good for at-night) and Anthony from Whistling Bird (great guy) and Jodie of course and last but not least my good friend Keith, the expat who will be in town (he invited me to stay at his house, but I'm a little too high maintenence!) and a few others from last time -- all the same cast of characters, so that should make the return really fun!

Also been talking nearly every day with Brassi -- this man is a true Saint, I can't wait to hang out with him. We're gonna have a blast!!

See you in TWO days Negril! And this time, there will be an all new report on an all new thread so keep a lookout:

TRAIL OF ASHES TOUR: Gerry G returns to Negril

User Info Menu

I will be tuned in. Hoping I learn some great stuff from your report for my trips there in Feb and March.. Safe travels

User Info Menu

"TRAIL OF ASHES TOUR: Gerry G returns to Negril"

Love it!
    *Pulls out popcorn*

Okay...Ready!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Clarity View Post
    "TRAIL OF ASHES TOUR: Gerry G returns to Negril"

Love it!
    *Pulls out popcorn*

Okay...Ready!
    LOL! I'm looking forward to Gerry's antics as well. Good read soon come......

User Info Menu

Looking forward to reading all about your (and Brassi's) adventures, Gerry. Don't forget to take photos for Patty's calendar.
    Last edited by Maryann; 01-03-2012 at 07:03 PM.

User Info Menu

Something tells me....this is going to be really good!

P.S. I love the fact that it now seems so many boardies want to travel to Negril simply to write Trip Reports.....this is GREAT!

User Info Menu

Great read. Loved every minute of it and so looking forward to the next read

User Info Menu

Hey Ger...not to burst your bubble - we have a major cold front coming in right now. Good chance it will be done by the time you reach but just in case bring long pants and long sleeved t's, its been chilly and the sea has been pretty rough. I was at your favorite hang spot yesterday (Xtabi) and the sea drama was awesome! Not sure how long you are staying but I've seen these thing last 3 days and I've seen them last a week. It won't bummer your trip but be prepared.

User Info Menu

Can't wait to read round two. We don't go till the 23rd so we can use the report for guidance and inspiration.