Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: Negril is better than ever! I am here, and I am having a GOOD time!

User Info Menu

Thanks for sharing your "rough life" with us!! Can't wait to see what happens once the family is gone lol!!

User Info Menu

OK, the three of us were back at it today. I picked the two girls up and headed to Aqua Negril for Rob's party .... What a nice hotel, only five rooms! I guess some of the hotels around here, that's all they need, it's really quiet. But all the better for the precious few of us that are down here, cause Jamaica joy is here for the taking everyone.

Even the hagglers are nice. They havent bothered me at all. I just say no thanks, and we're all cool.

The party was nice, Rob was in his element with the computer. Didn't meet any boardies, but we did see a REALLY big sting ray, a good one with the white spots. About as big umbrella, the girls went crazy!

The sting ray popped by again a little later, or maybe it was one his friends. Oh ya, the pizza is really good at Angelas; i think it might be the best in Negril, and of course I am a foodie.

Not sure what to do tonight. It's wet and rainy, and all i have is a five dollar bill and a few hundreds -- tough to get change on a Sunday night ..... Might just chill .... Very wet weather today, tomorrow I want to go somewhere new, I can't wait.

User Info Menu

Oh ya, shellyk, Omar from Xtabi says HI ....

User Info Menu

Love the Linton Special at Aqua. And u r right BBB has the best pizza-- where is my slice?

User Info Menu

oh man I remember those Linton Specials..they are amazing! Thank you so much for your report..am loving every word of it!

User Info Menu

You were supposed to have Omar take pictures of you cliff jumping. Where da at?

Children Are Our Tomorrow !

User Info Menu

Lol! Very interesting trip report, Gerry. Enjoying it!

User Info Menu

Great report, I hope your trip isn't coming to an end.

User Info Menu

Hey Gerry,
    Looks like you're having a killer time! I am patiently waiting to hear the rest.

User Info Menu

Ya, i still have to work on gettin an action pic at Xtabi .....

The last couple days have not been as adventurous as I had anticipated, as the sun and fun have kind of taken their toll, but there are a lot of great ways to enjoy Negril, and I've been mostly relaxing on this picturesque beach.

I hopped on a snorkel boat with Captain Clarke yesterday, and there were tons of fish near the cannon. I had a big piece of coco bread that I had saved for the fish, and those little guys were in love with me -- until I ran out of bread ... a microcosm of my whole life? ha ha ....

Then we headed to Booby Cay, where I met a pretty lady who had a very unique look -- dark skin, bright bleached blonde hair, VERY curvy body -- and she was a real character. Got to give her credit, she is doing what a lot of us dream about, having moved permanently to Negril while operating a business in the USA with just her lap top and a bank account.

There is something about Negril that makes people really down to earth, and we fell into a flirty conversation that was sadly interupted by Captain Clarke ordering us back on the boat! I could have hung and got a jet-ski guy to take me back -- only in Negril, eh? -- but it was the one time of my vacation that I left all my money in the room, and I wanted to get back and get a drink.

I've fazed out Jodie, we just don't have enough in common to enjoy each others' company when not doin' the deed. She's got kids of her own -- and a local boyfriend (!)-- and it's just a bit too much to think about. But damn she is hot.

I'm on my last couple of days, with no plans but a pocket full of 1000s and 500s, so I am just going to go where the wind takes me (usually to Xtabi, cause I have a raft there).

Oh ya, you folks seem to enjoy opinions, so I have more comments about Legends. The inclusive there is a total ripoff, don't do it. Instead of being able to enjoy entrees, they set up a little buffet for the AIs, and it's really low dollar. For lunch one day, they had hot dogs, chicken wings, white rice and "Italian" pizza bread that consisted of a single piece of ordinary white bread, some sauce and cheese. Also salad. I did the math in my head, and there were probably 10 to 15 AIs at the hotel, and there's no way the total cost of all the food at the buffet from Hi Lo would have been more than 30 dollars or so.

Also, they don't let you get 90 percent of the drinks on menu, only cokes, daiquries and draft beer -- no bottles, no mai tai or other fru fru drinks. It's not fair at all.
    Last edited by gerryg123; 07-05-2011 at 07:43 AM.